Next years backcourt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Next years backcourt

I thought proctologists have the best sense of humor. You would think that they would.

assman.jpg

Most of them can't handle being the butt of jokes.

I told a friend of mine the story of my visit and he said, "Did they take the stick out of your butt?" I said, "No, it's going to take more than one visit."

Last edited:
That he began knocking down long jumpers when he got more playing time toward the end of the year. Not just threes.

I have no illusions about him morphing into Jimmer Fredette. But I do believe Howard can emerge as a reasonably competent shooter as his career unfolds, even in a purely complimentary capacity as early as next season.

In that sense, I'd be happy to see him match the career path of, say, Lazarus Sims. Keep being the best point guard he can be, but evolve enough to become a decent threat later on (Sims hit some clutch chots now and then).

So I'm at the proctologist and I turn to her and say, "So, do you meet a lot of nice people in your line of work?" I was expecting her to say, "No, just a bunch of a holes." But she just smiled. During a follow up visit, there's a 20 year old beautiful blond nurse there. And I'm feeling a little uncomfortable talking about this stuff. How many beautiful blonds do you meet and talk with in your life (I work with computers). So the doctor comes in, and during my examination, it becomes really uncomfortable for me because the doctor is talking to the nurse about what this means and what to do here while I'm on full display! So I said, "I don't mind you having a teaching moment as long as you don't take any selfies". Neither one cracked a smile. Christ, no sense of humor. So then on the way out I turned to the young nurse and say, "nice to meet you."
Actually, I prefer female proctologists because their fingers are smaller. As far feeling uncomfortable about talking to them on delicate matters, I've found that at my age, embarrassment is a luxury I can no longer afford:rolleyes:.-VBOF

Give me any additional 2G... Seriously any... and I'm completely fine going into next year with those 9 guys.

Would you rather have 4 guards or 3 centers?

It seems like it's obvious to you but can you enlighten as to why?

Because Lydon moves to the 5 if there is an emergency and Moyer goes to the 3. Adrian Autry Jr. plays guard if there is an emergency at guard.

That's pretty obvious to me.

Because Lydon moves to the 5 if there is an emergency and Moyer goes to the 3. Adrian Autry Jr. plays guard if there is an emergency at guard.

That's pretty obvious to me.

Your 3-D chess is has more D's than mine.

I think Battle will be a beast. Athletic freak. Not a polished outside shooter but his form is good enough and players will play off of him to prevent the dribble-drive to where I don't think it will hurt him much. Watching his games, it's pretty obvious imo that he would have averaged 35 ppg this year if his coaches wanted him to. Some thinks he lacked fire/hustle but I just think he was bored. The most talented 2 guard we've had in a while.

Like the avatar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom