Cleveland Browns: Hue Jackson

Miami Dolphins: Adam Gase

NY Giants: Ben McAdoo

Philadelphia Eagles: Doug Pederson

Tampa Bay Bucs: Dirk Koetter

Tennessee Titans: Mike Mularkey

San Francisco 49ers: Chip Kelly

Last edited:
I'd assume this means Dirk Koetter will be promoted to head coach in Tampa.

Meanwhile, Jason Garrett of the dysfunctional Dallas Cowboys is the seventh-longest tenured head coach in the NFL right now. Today's Jerry Jones is not the guy we used to know.

Meanwhile, Jason Garrett of the dysfunctional Dallas Cowboys is the seventh-longest tenured head coach in the NFL right now. Today's Jerry Jones is not the guy we used to know.

Jerry prefers guys like Garrett that are not going to challenge him and will allow Jerry and his son to run the show. They're not interested in grabbing a big name guy that will want a lot of say-so over personnel. Hence his patience.

Jerry prefers guys like Garrett that are not going to challenge him and will allow Jerry and his son to run the show. They're not interested in grabbing a big name guy that will want a lot of say-so over personnel. Hence his patience.
jason garrett...Mr 8-8 himself.

last year they go 12-4, this year 4-12...basically 2 more 8-8s.

youre right as to why jer-uh keeps him.

Jerry prefers guys like Garrett that are not going to challenge him and will allow Jerry and his son to run the show. They're not interested in winning playoff games or titles.

Fixed it for you.

I agree with your sentiments about Mr. Jones. He's his own worst enemy and doesn't want to acknowledge it.

KaiserUEO said:
if hes the HC...there will be 2 season tix for sale. if hes the OC who doesnt call plays...then ill be buying beers.

Hey, you said I could have your tix.

Job security is governed by your W-L record If the "Ls win; you Lose.

He is still the same ego maniac tool he used to be, but for some reason he loves Garrett. I never was a Garrett fan, but to be fair he won 12 games two years ago, and last year he lost his qb.

Fixed it for you.

I agree with your sentiments about Mr. Jones. He's his own worst enemy and doesn't want to acknowledge it.

He has become the new Al Davis and until he passes the 'Boys will be a joke like the Raiders were.

He is still the same ego maniac tool he used to be, but for some reason he loves Garrett. I never was a Garrett fan, but to be fair he won 12 games two years ago, and last year he lost his qb.

If they pass on a QB with the 4th pick after the debacle of this Romo-less season they have learned nothing.

They need to be like Indy with Manning and Luck.

If they pass on a QB with the 4th pick after the debacle of this Romo-less season they have learned nothing.

Eh, not sure this is really the year to draft a QB that high. The Cowboys have so many weaknesses they could justify going in basically any direction besides O-Line at #4. I think Treadwell could be a great pick for them. Might be better off just bringing someone like RGIII in to mold behind Romo.

Romo is good, but they cannot count on him to stay healthy. The QB position has to be addressed one way or another; otherwise it's a waste of a potentially great offensive line.

The problem is their isn't a luck in this draft. I would take the best defensive players at 4, and draft a qb later in the draft.

Eh, not sure this is really the year to draft a QB that high. The Cowboys have so many weaknesses they could justify going in basically any direction besides O-Line at #4. I think Treadwell could be a great pick for them. Might be better off just bringing someone like RGIII in to mold behind Romo.

Other than the kid from Cal I am not sure there is a franchise Qb out there. I don't really think we have a lot of weaknesses. I don't think RG3 is a bad way to go, and either take Treadwell or a DL at 4.

Other than the kid from Cal I am not sure there is a franchise Qb out there. I don't really think we have a lot of weaknesses. I don't think RG3 is a bad way to go, and either take Treadwell or a DL at 4.

Some think that Lynch > Goff, but it seems that not many people view either one as a true top 5 pick kinda guy. I've been reading they'll each have 1st round grades and that someone will take them in the top 5-15 out of need, but that they aren't really anywhere close to prospects like Jameis, Luck, etc.