NFL Coaching Carousel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Coaching Carousel

Some think that Lynch > Goff, but it seems that not many people view either one as a true top 5 pick kinda guy. I've been reading they'll each have 1st round grades and that someone will take them in the top 5-15 out of need, but that they aren't really anywhere close to prospects like Jameis, Luck, etc.

I saw Lynch play in that bowl against Auburn, and wasn't really impressed. He could be the next Tom Brady for all we know, but I am not using a top 5 pick on him.

The problem is their isn't a luck in this draft. I would take the best defensive players at 4, and draft a qb later in the draft.

Given Jerry's propensity to miss on picks either way we are probably screwed.

In regards to a vet I can live with RG3. What I cannot live with is Johnny Football.

I'm starting to get a little nervous that Tampa might actually lose Dirk Koetter. Sounds like he's the #1 candidate in San Fran at the moment but I'm hoping they end up with Chip/Coughlin instead so that Dirk can stay.

I'm starting to get a little nervous that Tampa might actually lose Dirk Koetter. Sounds like he's the #1 candidate in San Fran at the moment but I'm hoping they end up with Chip/Coughlin instead so that Dirk can stay.

Mike Shanahan is back in play in SF.

The Bucs assistant GM was just hired to be the GM in Tennessee. There's already speculation he may go after Josh McDaniels due to his connections to the Patriots organization.

Mike Shanahan is back in play in SF.

That works too.

One of the Eagles beat writers is saying Philly doesn't like Pederson after interviewing him but might have no choice but to hire him or restart their search lol.

One of the Eagles beat writers is saying Philly doesn't like Pederson after interviewing him but might have no choice but to hire him or restart their search lol.

Rumor is the Eagles are trying to force Duce Staley on a new coach as OC.