NFL Draft 2023 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft 2023

Cowboys weren't after Kincaid that hard. That's just the talking heads. It was about 3 or 4 guys Kincaid was in the mix as was our own Berg. They weren't after a splashy draft. They are plugging major holes to deal with their biggest weakness. Had a busy FA off season too.
I was surprised that Dallas didn't take a shot at Michael Mayer although they were not alone as several others passed on him. He's the best all around TE in the draft imo. They called him baby gronk for good reason. I thought the Mazi Smith selection was very solid. He's a beast.

I was surprised that Dallas didn't take a shot at Michael Mayer although they were not alone as several others passed on him. He's the best all around TE in the draft imo. They called him baby gronk for good reason. I thought the Mazi Smith selection was very solid. He's a beast.

If Mayer had dropped he would have been the pick not Schoon. Schoon like Mayer is an all around TE that does everything.

Mazi isn't quite Carter but is an athletic freak like Carter. Two names that will be well known over the next decade for sure.

Whole lot of future practice squad QBs that got drafted this year...

Pats take both the first Kicker and the first Punter of the 2023 Draft.

#HoodieKnowsBest

Just feel horrible for Sean. Man I hope he didn’t feel any cardiac/chest limitations during regular season play. He must have crazy will and determination

Just feel horrible for Sean. Man I hope he didn’t feel any cardiac/chest limitations during regular season play. He must have crazy will and determination

Assuming there is no connection but I hope there is no relationship to the number of times he went down and didn't move much and it looked awful only to then pop back up...

Hate on the Cowboys all ya want... but this is pretty freaking awesome.

I watched him a lot over the last two years. He reminds me of Darren Sproles, also a KSU alum. Crazy he lasted that long. He's a player.

I watched him a lot over the last two years. He reminds me of Darren Sproles, also a KSU alum. Crazy he lasted that long. He's a player.

Yeah it's wild given the level of production against many good programs too. I was following the draft on and off and was really surprised when I saw him pop up as best available so late.

I love this concept of immediate draft grades. Draft winners or losers. Etc. it’s nothing more than give good grades to teams that did what you would have done and poor grades to those who didnt. Let’s wait a few years then grade retrospectively, when we actually know the answers. So dumb.

I love this concept of immediate draft grades. Draft winners or losers. Etc. it’s nothing more than give good grades to teams that did what you would have done and poor grades to those who didnt. Let’s wait a few years then grade retrospectively, when we actually know the answers. So dumb.
Forget it, Steve. It's--Clickbaittown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom