NFL Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contain your enthusiasm, my friend. Vegas has the O/U on the vaunted Big Blue squad at 8. Sounds about right to me.
You can't put it at 9, for nobody is thinking about 10 wins from them but a few precious Mensa brothers.

I'd slam the over at 8, just slam it.

He put up very solid #s with no supporting cast. Now he will have a much better cast on both sides of the ball.

He isn't worth a first round pick

You can't put it at 9, for nobody is thinking about 10 wins from them but a few precious Mensa brothers.

With that ol and defense, 8 wins sounds about right.

With that ol and defense, 8 wins sounds about right.
Anytime u wanna take your head out of jerruh's arse, is OK with us.

The D, will be great.

The OL, just by virtue of the D being better, will be more than fine.

I don't know how updated these things are from what I see as of now online I'd slam the over on Minnesota at 8.5 and slam the under on the Eagles at 6.5. If you forced me I'd go over on the NYG too but I think the Redskins will win the division.

He isn't worth a first round pick

Depends where they finish with him this year. They're gonna need a QB for two seasons cuz Bridgewater is gonna be out for quite a stretch. Bradford is an upgrade from Bridgewater. If they make the playoffs then you've picked up a solid QB at 28 yo at a cheap salary. That's worth a pick in the 20s.

The D, will be great.

Believe me, my head is nowhere near there, I despise the guy as much as you guys do.

The D, will be great.

Newly acquired Mark Sanchez will lead Cowboys to the Super Bowl.

Minnesota's roster is not better than Green Bay's. Also the weapons for the Vikings outside of Peterson are not proven. This trade was a pure pray for a miracle. Bradford gets hurt a lot.

Minnesota is a 9 win team and when Bradford gets hurt they will be screwed.
Philly fleeced Minnesota.

The Giants blow. That division comes down to Redskins and Cowboys. As those teams have better rosters. How Jerry Reese kept his job and Coughlin is incompetence at its finest.

Minnesota's roster is not better than Green Bay's. Also the weapons for the Vikings outside of Peterson are not proven. This trade was a pure pray for a miracle. Bradford gets hurt a lot.

The Giants blow. That division comes down to Redskins and Cowboys. As those teams have better rosters. How Jerry Reese kept his job and Coughlin is incompetence at its finest.

I love it. Often wrong but never in doubt.

Minnesota has a top five defense (best defenses almost always make the playoffs). Bridgewater was a game manager with pedestrian stats that would tend to make a play down the stretch, to his credit. Bradford is an upgrade. Give him a few games to get acclimated and that will be very obvious.

Bradford does get hurt a lot but he stood up well last year behind a hideous OL. They beat your unbeatbale Pats btw and he put up 600 yards in two wins over Kaiser's Big Blue.

Btw does Wentz qualify as injury prone? Missed eight games his senior year and missed the entire pre-season with a broken rib.

You seem to forget the Vikes will probably not have Bridgewater for two years and he may never be the same as he went through a gruesome injury. Reasonable price to pay (a late first rounder) when you have AP for another year or two at best and an otherwise solid roster. They have several other picks in the first four rounds of 2017. Win now.

I love it. Often wrong but never in doubt.

Minnesota has a top five defense (best defenses almost always make the playoffs). Bridgewater was a game manager with pedestrian stats that would tend to make a play down the stretch, to his credit. Bradford is an upgrade. Give him a few games to get acclimated and that will be very obvious.

Bradford does get hurt a lot but he stood up well last year behind a hideous OL. They beat your unbeatbale Pats btw and he put up 600 yards in two wins over Kaiser's Big Blue.

Btw does Wentz qualify as injury prone? Missed eight games his senior year and missed the entire pre-season with a broken rib.

You seem to forget the Vikes will probably not have Bridgewater for two years and he may never be the same as he went through a gruesome injury. Reasonable price to pay (a late first rounder) when you have AP for another year or two at best and an otherwise solid roster. Win now.
I am not going to even read this after your first sentence. Do you honestly think I give a crap if my opinions are wrong. Cause I don't. I give my opinion and if I am wrong the sun will still come up in the east the next morning.
Having opinions is freaking point for liking sports.
I get plenty right and I get plenty wrong. If I am wrong I don't care.

I am not going to even read this after your first sentence. Do you honestly think I give a crap if my opinions are wrong. Cause I don't. I give my opinion and if I am wrong the sun will still come up in the east the next morning.

I get it. It's sports. Like I said, I love your certainty. I mean you even know that Bradford's gonna get injured. Nostradamus could learn a thing or two from you.

Noted.

I get it. It's sports. Like I said, I love your certainty. I mean you even know that Bradford's gonna get injured. Nostradamus could learn a thing or two from you.
Dude I give my opinions. What you have to realize is I say things strongly just because that is my style doesn't make me right. I guess you don't understand my posts. I get a lot wrong. It doesn't bother me though because I use logic in what I say even if I end up wrong.

:rolling:

:rolling:
You need that emoji because atleast bpo makes sense and doesn't give hack answers. Not everyone on this board can say the same.
Logic it does the opinion good.

And the Cowboys sign Mark Sanchez ... man, I can't wait! :cool: Popcorn

You need that emoji because atleast bpo makes sense and doesn't give hack answers. Not everyone on this board can say the same.
Logic it does the opinion good.

Sure. bpo is just another narrow mind with a big mouth. But thanks for the "even if I'm wrong, at least I'm logical." That was pretty amusing. :)

Sure. bpo is just another narrow mind with a big mouth. But thanks for the "even if I'm wrong, at least I'm logical." That was pretty amusing. :)
I am talking about sports opinions my god. Nobody EVER GETS ALL RIGHT.
Except the genius that is Cowtown I mean you never get anything wrong.

Dude I give my opinions. What you have to realize is I say things strongly just because that is my style doesn't make me right. I guess you don't understand my posts. I get a lot wrong. It doesn't bother me though because I use logic in what I say even if I end up wrong.

I get it. That's why I said often wrong but never in doubt. It's all good. I like your passion.

Narrow mind says the guy who launches into a lengthy rant about the right when asked if any of the HRC misdeeds bothered him.

I am talking about sports opinions my god. Nobody EVER GETS ALL RIGHT.
Except the genius that is Cowtown I mean you never get anything wrong.

Then you need to pay better attention. :)

For Alsacs. Sean Payton supports Tom Brady.

image.jpg

For Alsacs. Sean Payton supports Tom Brady.

View attachment 75026
Yeah anyone who has faced the tyrant that is Goodell knows he sucks and is a bad person.
I know feel bad I wasn't as outraged over bountygate I kinda ignored it. Reading up on it though I now realize Payton and especially Jon Vilma got screwed.
Goodell blows.

Its gameday, the season is finally here. Good luck to everyones team, except the Giants and Eagles of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.