NFL Thread | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, so many fortunate penalties perfectly timed for NE this game!

They were all legit I guess from the replays - but it was amazing!

Atlanta has no one to blame but themselves. The O coordinator cost them the super bowl. 1st and 10 on the NE 30 with 4 and change left and they end up losing 30 yards. All they had to do wasrun the ball 3 times force ne to burn their timeouts and kick a fg to go up 11.

Atlanta should just forfeit to avoid the embarrassment of losing on the field.

You guys will have to let me know what the Goodell moment with Brady and Belichick was like. Because there's no way I'm staying up to watch it.

Atlanta has no one to blame but themselves. The O coordinator cost them the super bowl. 1st and 10 on the NE 30 with 4 and change left and they end up losing 30 yards. All they had to do wasrun the ball 3 times force ne to burn their timeouts and kick a fg to go up 11.

So dumb. So, so dumb. I can't think of one good reason to pass on second down there.

I have no rooting interest. I concur, horrendous.

If I'm Atlanta I put Julio Jones in at QB and have him just throw to himself.

You liked that as much as the long developing 3rd and 1 pass where Ryan was hit and fumbled?

Atlanta loves the Pats.

That's call is lame after the super-pick on the two point conversion was left alone.

You liked that as much as the long developing 3rd and 1 pass where Ryan was hit and fumbled?

Atlanta loves the Pats.

How about the play before that, 2nd and 2 and they run a toss up the middle, wbat???? Pee wee fball teams dont csll that.

I'm just baffled. Seattle's OC - epic dumb call. Atlanta's OC - completely mindless playcalling.

I mean... the Pats make plays, but how teams go braindead against them I'll never understand.

I will eat whatever humble pie I have too. I am stroking out right now.

Just don't pull a Falcon and choke on that pie.
IMG_6158.JPG

I'm just baffled. Seattle's OC - epic dumb call. Atlanta's OC - completely mindless playcalling.

I mean... the Pats make plays, but how teams go braindead against them I'll never understand.

Tom Coughlin got it right twice. The rest of these guys are morons. Going back to Andy Reid.

ATL. Should be MVP. For giving the game away. Welcome To the club NE. Very underwhelming, but you're in the one for the thumb club

I am not sure what these staffs are doing late against NE but there blowing common sense moves/decisions. Beyond baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.