NFL Thread | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Shanahan lost his mind in the second half.

Too many up back or empty back field formations with no protection for Ryan.

Never seen a bigger choke job on such a stage.

Why they didn't run the ball more is ed.

I think this was all an entertaining show. Nobody and I mean nobody is that dumb....NOBODY! Now to watch some WWE.

This might be the biggest choke job in sports history.

Easily. You almost have to be trying to blow that game. If Blank has any balls he fires the O coordinator tomorrow morning

Having Julio Jones alone guarantees victory once you're up 25. You play with your entire second string and Julio, and you still win. If you have even mildly competent coaching being up that much at that stage of the 3rd quarter...it's a lock! But nope. Well done, Falcons!

Easily. You almost have to be trying to blow that game. If Blank has any balls he fires the O coordinator tomorrow morning
He won't care. He's going to San Fran tonight

Does the NFL give the MVP to James White to avoid Roger-Brady tomorrow?

Jones couldnt be covered, they were running for 10 yds a carry, they threw to the RB out of the backfield for big gains every time they wanted and the TE were free all game.. better save those plays for next year when you are running up the scores again.. Ryan does they every game thats close it seems, and chokes it away.

The O Coordinator is the next HC of the SF 49ers. LOL.

Slipped my mind but ur right. Still cant believe some of those calls and not burning the play clock.

Kyle Shanahan was nobody until he got to work with Ryan and Jones. Now he's still nobody and will remain that way out in SF.

Jones couldnt be covered, they were running for 10 yds a carry, they threw to the RB out of the backfield for big gains every time they wanted and the TE were free all game.. better save those plays for next year when you are running up the scores again.. Ryan does they every game thats close it seems, and chokes it away.

It doesn't even matter if Jones is covered....he beat the Chargers single-handedly once by repeatedly catching balls one-handed by pinning the ball to his head to complete the catch. :)

Never been prouder of Patriots fans giving Goodell the Gary Bettman LOUD.

Kyle Shanahan was nobody until he got to work with Ryan and Jones. Now he's still nobody and will remain that way out in SF.

Riding daddy's coat tails only takes you so far.

He's junk and I'm glad the Niners hired him to continue their ineptitude.

New England should do something real nice for Atlanta and Shanahan because they just handed this trophy to them.

Atlanta was mindbogglingly stupid and gave them life. Once they got life, NE made all the plays though.

After that Edelman catch, those clown fans can stop crying about Tyree's "lucky" catch though.

Goodell got the hell out of there and Brady 4 SB MVPS. Most alltime and Roger has to give it to him. Oh this great.

Goodell got the hell out of there and Brady 4 SB MVPS. Most alltime and Roger has to give it to him. Oh this great.
He couldn't get off that stage fast enough lol

My friend just texted me this.
C388_7zUcAA9OX5.jpg

We're living in an era of alternative facts, and Atlanta just won this Super Bowl.

Eh, everybody can jump on Shanahan and rightfully so for this game, but the guy is very, very good at his job. He knows the game and makes very good play calls usually. Don't know what happened tonight, but he's a dynamic OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.