NFL Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is painfully boring, and man Jon Gruden is the biggest meathead going.
ESPN had to fire a lot of rank and file employees because of how much money ESPN gave Jon Gruden.
Gruden is the highest paid employee at ESPN and I agree he is awful on commentary.'He says nothing interesting and is a cookie cutter.

ESPN had to fire a lot of rank and file employees because of how much money ESPN gave Jon Gruden.
Gruden is the highest paid employee at ESPN and I agree he is awful on commentary.'He says nothing interesting and is a cookie cutter.

That can't be, Espn should be printing money.

Double A gap blitz!!! Insufferable.

And Beckham is acting like a jerk again, no surprise there.

Beckham was hit late out of bounds twice in a row with no flags, no surprise there.

Refs continually let defenses get away with cheapshotting him, and he occasionally loses his cool. Started with the hoe as$ Bills last year.

Beckham was hit late out of bounds twice in a row with no flags, no surprise there.

Refs continually let defenses get away with cheapshotting him, and he occasionally loses his cool. Started with the hoe as$ Bills last year.

I am at the point for the first time ever wondering about Eli - he's taking next to no chances downfield and the few tonight were terrible.

Eighth straight regular season game in a row where Vikes have given up 16 points or less. Excellent defense, good ST (other than Walsh who is not long for Minnesota) and an underrated QB with some good targets and you got yourself a Super Bowl contender.

I am at the point for the first time ever wondering about Eli - he's taking next to no chances downfield and the few tonight were terrible.

He probably watched too much film of Cam getting sacked eight times last week by the Vikings. He rarely looked down field as most of his throws were inside ten yards.

He probably watched too much film of Cam getting sacked eight times last week by the Vikings. He rarely looked down field as most of his throws were inside ten yards.

That plus Rhodes did a pretty good job on him.

Felt like the whole approach was to protect Eli from a pass rush that usually didn't come.

That was as hopeless of a game offensively that I've seen in awhile. I got Dave Brown era "how can we possibly score" flashbacks all night.

Oh well. I had this one chalked up as a loss from day 1, so not going to get too worked up about it.

Felt like the whole approach was to protect Eli from a pass rush that usually didn't come.

That was as hopeless of a game offensively that I've seen in awhile. I got Dave Brown era "how can we possibly score" flashbacks all night.

Oh well. I had this one chalked up as a loss from day 1, so not going to get too worked up about it.

Not an easy game, I didn't think the Giants would win going in.

I'm not really wondering about Eli. I'm wondering more about the coach (who I am not convinced is not entering full meathead mode) and how the Giants can lead the league in injuries 3 freaking years in a row (with two totally different S&C regimes). :bang:

Not to mention the OL, DL, offensive and defensive backfields...

I'm not really wondering about Eli. I'm wondering more about the coach (who I am not convinced is not entering full meathead mode) and how the Giants can lead the league in injuries 3 freaking years in a row (with two totally different S&C regimes). :bang:

Not to mention the OL, DL, offensive and defensive backfields...

They were never gonna win last night, but the Giants threw that Redskins game away. Cannot have that with their margin of error.

I hate gruden. He destroys the game for me.

They were never gonna win last night, but the Giants threw that Redskins game away. Cannot have that with their margin of error.
I am still not over the redskin game.

its really all I could think of last night while watching the Giants wish they were home watching Gotham.

which is what I should've done.

When he threw a hissy fit & a punch after the whistle and wasn't flagged for it..because somebody dared block him on an int return? Oh the humanity. He's a pathetic bitch.

The NFC is a lot more wide open now. Arizona and Carolina are both 1-3. Unlike the AFC were 4 of the playoff teams are pretty obvious NE, Pitt, Denver, Houston the NFC is wide open.

Minnesota, Green Bay, Seattle look like a playoff teams. The East, South are wide open.

I think the Giants made a mistake firing Coughlin for McAdoo. I see very little scheme from the Giants they depend on their talent. Eli seems like he throws the ball under 2 seconds now matter if he is facing a pass rush.

Kasier you will miss Trump throwing up on himself this week for the Pack-Giants game.

The NFC is a lot more wide open now. Arizona and Carolina are both 1-3. Unlike the AFC were 4 of the playoff teams are pretty obvious NE, Pitt, Denver, Houston the NFC is wide open.

Minnesota, Green Bay, Seattle look like a playoff teams. The East, South are wide open.

I think the Giants made a mistake firing Coughlin for McAdoo. I see very little scheme from the Giants they depend on their talent. Eli seems like he throws the ball under 2 seconds now matter if he is facing a pass rush.

Kasier you will miss Trump throwing up on himself this week for the Pack-Giants game.
yeah, I wont see the hildebeast pass out on sunday, but its ok.

the Vikings were the wrong team at the wrong time in the wrong building for sure.

hopefully we get the secondary back next week, gonna need it v Rodgers.

im soooo sick of the Giants injuries.

and before you putzs say, "every team has injuries..blah blah blah" nobody has gotten them like the Giants have for 3 years in a goddamn row.

yeah, I wont see the hildebeast pass out on sunday, but its ok.

the Vikings were the wrong team at the wrong time in the wrong building for sure.

hopefully we get the secondary back next week, gonna need it v Rodgers.

im soooo sick of the Giants injuries.

and before you putzs say, "every team has injuries..blah blah blah" nobody has gotten them like the Giants have for 3 years in a goddamn row.

Chargers. They had a different offensive line for like 28 games straight. Gates, Allen, running backs...

Brady was pretty rusty today, I hope he can workout the kinks.
He just showed why he is a better QB than Peyton Manning. Manning physically fell apart as a 39 year old QB. Brady's body isn't in as bad a shape as Manning's was.
Now Brady could get hurt but he showed today why New England is going to be good. Denver still deserves the respect as the favorite. They had their Buffalo game this week. When NE started Brissett they lost and Denver started Lynch and lost.

I think if the NE-Denver game is in Denver in the playoffs they win and if its in NE then the Pats win. Pittsburgh looks like the other really good team. AFC is a NE-Denver-Pitt battle.

The NFC is wide open.

He just showed why he is a better QB than Peyton Manning. Manning physically fell apart as a 39 year old QB. Brady's body isn't in as bad a shape as Manning's was.
Now Brady could get hurt but he showed today why New England is going to be good. Denver still deserves the respect as the favorite. They had their Buffalo game this week. When NE started Brissett they lost and Denver started Lynch and lost.

I think if the NE-Denver game is in Denver in the playoffs they win and if its in NE then the Pats win. Pittsburgh looks like the other really good team. AFC is a NE-Denver-Pitt battle.

The NFC is wide open.
Man, you're just obsessed with Manning huh? News flash; Manning's not playing this year. No Brady's body isn't in as bad a shape, serious? Yeah, pray he doesn't ever need 4 neck surgeries, but still come back to break your qb's records after the fact, and get another ring. Good lord, I know you have more important things to hammer home over and over like how you can't stand either candidate in this election but...but...

That said, I welcome as always playing soft balls Brady for the AFC title, should the Broncos be lucky enough to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.