NFL Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants offense is a joke. So vanilla. Yet so mistake prone. Worst offense since Dave Brown and Kent Graham were taking the snaps. Unwatchable.

The Giants offense is a joke. So vanilla. Yet so mistake prone. Worst offense since Dave Brown and Kent Graham were taking the snaps. Unwatchable.
Giants are a mess. The Ben McAdoo offense has not impressed me at all. With the talent the Giants have on offense, their production this year (and last) should send up warnings. I am totally not sold on the McAdoo regime (and wasn't sold on him as OC either).

I think you Giant fans need to accept that your not a good team.

I think you Giant fans need to accept that your not a good team.
Probably not. But they should be 3-2 playing this game. Still getting over the Washington loss.

I'm willing to give McAdoo more time - 5 games is not enough. But tweaks need to be made to the O.

Probably not. But they should be 3-2 playing this game. Still getting over the Washington loss.

I'm willing to give McAdoo more time - 5 games is not enough. But tweaks need to be made to the O.

There is no reason for this offense to be this bad. There are holes, but there's talent too. They're just very vanilla and mistake prone, and easy to stop. Teams make us dink and dunk and count on us to screw it up with a penalty or turnover, and we usually do.

They could have lost the Cowboys game.

Who did the Falcons tick off, in the first six weeks they had to play at Oakland, and in the last two weeks at Denver and at Seattle?

Who did the Falcons tick off, in the first six weeks they had to play at Oakland, and in the last two weeks at Denver and at Seattle?

They got the 2 west divisions in the crossover rotation. Good for them to get these trips out of the way early. Their last one will be 12/11 at LA Rams

They could have lost the Cowboys game.

The Cowboys, Saints, Redskins, and Packers games were all games that could've went either way. My concern is more with how they're playing.

The offense has struggled in every single game. Honestly thought they'd be much better on offense than this.

The Cowboys, Saints, Redskins, and Packers games were all games that could've went either way. My concern is more with how they're playing.

The offense has struggled in every single game. Honestly thought they'd be much better on offense than this.

The Giants were never beating the Packers.

Well as a Bills fan, I love what McCoy is doing today. But it's really helping Shenexon kick my butt in fantasy. I'll take the trade off.

My thoughts exactly. I though going in to the season the O would be prolific, and the D was the question mark. The D has been solid for the most part. Not great, but better than I expected. It's the O that has struggled. :bang:

Well as a Bills fan, I love what McCoy is doing today. But it's really helping Shenexon kick my butt in fantasy. I'll take the trade off.

My qb's are killing me I bench Tannehill after a couple of awful games for Bortles, and Bortles blows today and Tannehill is having a big game.

That was PI call was the worst call I have seen this year in the NFL.

With that said Ben McAdoo is in over his head as a HC as Odell Beckham Jr. insane. Taking his helmet off and running around like a chicken with his head cut off shows how McAdoo has no control.

Wow the giants are have horrible coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.