NFL Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Flacco: indisputable proof there aren't enough starting QB'S in the NFL.

This Browns - Ravens game is boring the life out of me but my brain is too tired to do anything that requires thinking.

lkZg0.gif

If Zeke Elliott gets a 6 game suspension for DV and all Josh Reed only got 1 game. Lisa Friel and John Mara are even bigger jokes.

KC continues to be the luckiest team ever. Unbelievable. Can't wait to see the win probability graph before Cam took God awful sack.

Wow, Broncos with one of the craziest plays this year. Not sure if he stepped out, but looked like it. They never showed a good angle of it. What'd you think Cusefan0307?

Vikings are in free fall so Eagles fan take rejoice in that as your team is done for this year.
Giants had their best performance of the year so give them credit but I still don't see them as a real contender.
NFC is looking like its Cowboys in the drivers seat but their problem is they don't have a real home field advantage as they play poorly at home.
The NFC playoff race is wide open.
This Sunday night game should be interesting. Raiders are lucky Denver is without 2 CBs if they want to win they have to throw and they could now without Talib.
I still favor Denver to win that division but the Raiders and Chiefs could be the leaders for wild cards. They

Eagles are a long way from done. Entirely different team at home and they have 4 of remaining 7 at the Linc and two potentially winnable games on the road at Balt and Cinci.

I can't believe these other NFC East teams keep winning. Dallas? 8-1? SMH. Eagles winning? Cmon, just lose and go away for the year. Washington won?

I hate you all. Lose out, please.

Eagles are a long way from done. Entirely different team at home and they have 4 of remaining 7 at the Linc and two potentially winnable games on the road at Balt and Cinci.
Eagles are good home team but they have 8-8 written all over them. That should be good for eagles fans as Wentz is getting reps and will get better for this.
With the Vikings sucking that draft basically will be an even swap. The Eagles will have traded Sam Bradford, and a 2018 2nd round pick for Carson Wentz.

I can't believe these other NFC East teams keep winning. Dallas? 8-1? SMH. Eagles winning? Cmon, just lose and go away for the year. Washington won?

I hate you all. Lose out, please.

The league is going to review the Giants/Cowboys game, we might be getting that one back,

Eagles are good home team but they have 8-8 written all over them. That should be good for eagles fans as Wentz is getting reps and will get better for this.
With the Vikings sucking that draft basically will be an even swap. The Eagles will have traded Sam Bradford, and a 2018 2nd round pick for Carson Wentz.

I guess we can all now admit that Bradford is pretty mediocre.

Whatever you say Nostradamus. Have you even looked at the standings?

I was thinking the same thing about how my Eagles lost to the Cowboys.

If we could put our offense with your defense we would be unstoppable.

I still think Dak will hit the wall at some point but he continues to defy expectations.

The Eagles have a difficult upcoming schedule, and they are 0-3 in the division, they are in trouble.

Their three remaining divisional games are all at home. They are largely in control of their own destiny given where the standings are at right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.