Nice effort by the boys in Orange | Syracusefan.com

Nice effort by the boys in Orange

Just a little over matched on the boards.

Looking forward to a big victory in south bend.

Go SU!

Unfortunately, this type of sentiment is a perfect example of just how mediocre we've become, especially in ACC play. We lose by 17 points (prior to putting in the walk-ons) and satisfied with the "nice" effort? Really love our effort on the glass...Ugh! :(

I admire this guy seemingly seeing this team for what it is, and just being a supporter.

Likewise. We don't have the horses to compete. I watched Blue Chips recently and this team reminds me of the Nick Nolte team before he bought all the players.

I do think we can beat ND but, wow...I don't ever want to hear this "good effort" nonsense on the basketball board ever again.

How depressing to read these types of posts.

Even more depressing is the fact I watched a Syracuse Basketball game hoping we could just not get embarassed.

Likewise. We don't have the horses to compete. I watched Blue Chips recently and this team reminds me of the Nick Nolte team before he bought all the players.

"Those tests are culturally biased."

Our own Jimmy B made a cameo wearing a pink polo a decade before Kanye West ever dreamed of doing so.

Our own Jimmy B made a cameo wearing a pink polo a decade before Kanye West ever dreamed of doing so.

Thank god he met Julie, think she got rid of those glasses.

Won't give him too much flack though, have a pink polo myself.

Thank god he met Julie, think she got rid of those glasses.

Won't give him too much flack though, have a pink polo myself.

It did get popular and acceptable, and Boeheim was a decade ahead of the trend! He's gotten enough flack for his wardrobe choices, he needs some cool points for this one.

Blue Chips is very underrated in my opinion. Boeheim was in He Got Game too. Impressive cameos, I love both movies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom