Class of 2018 - Nicky Solomon to UNC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Nicky Solomon to UNC

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
I hear Nicky Solomon had a fantastic weekend at the IL Invitational, the younger brother of LB3 standout Nathan, Nicky stepped up to the older age group!

image.jpg

Nicky Solomon (LB3 2018) earned attack MVP honors as a member of Team Brine, scoring five points on a hat trick and two assists. A talent from Georgia, Solomon showcased quickness, agility and vision from X and GLE. Solomon is the younger brother of fellow LB3 recruit Nathan Solomon, a Syracuse commitment.

http://www.dartfish.tv/Player.aspx?CR=p8259c85602m2129512&CL=1

He was also named MVP of the uncommitted All star game!
image.jpg

I'm sure Liam will put in a good word for him. :)

This is why SU had to play that game in Georgia last season. It'll pay dividends down the road.

I'm sure Liam will put in a good word for him. :)

This is why SU had to play that game in Georgia last season. It'll pay dividends down the road.

Yup, im sure he is on Syracuse's radar. Much like the Maltz familly.

@tyxanders: Nicky Solomon, A, Centennial (Ga.) / @LB3Lacrosse has committed to North Carolina. Outstanding recruit who plays beyond his years.

If he has any accuracy with that leg he may never see a collegiate lacrosse field. D1 football programs will start pressing hard in the spring and summer before his Sr year.
Was thinking the same but he'd have to be truly special and really dedicated to that pursuit since scholarships are very sparse for kickers n punters . Kickers are not heavily recruited like other positions and drawing interest normally requires shopping oneself heavily at combines n proving one can consistently transfer practice kicks to real or simulated game situations. For a select few , the lure of choosing that over other sports/positions is obviously dreaming of a NFL future where the very best make $3-4 per

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom