Nightmare... | Syracusefan.com

Nightmare...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Who said anything about nightmares?

nightmare.jpg

That's clever...I certainly believe that SS is going to give us many many soundbites in his stay here.

Lol. Those HCSS quotes are funny if we ever start winning. Right now I find myself rolling my eyes. "Hardnosed" and "Lock em in the Dome" seem a bit comical right now.

Lol. Those HCSS quotes are funny if we ever start winning. Right now I find myself rolling my eyes. "Hardnosed" and "Lock em in the Dome" seem a bit comical right now.

Not at all. Rough start, sure. We'll be 2-3 after the Clemson game - and we will go on a winning streak. The other teams in the ACC don't look like gangbusters.

Not at all. Rough start, sure. We'll be 2-3 after the Clemson game - and we will go on a winning streak. The other teams in the ACC don't look like gangbusters.
Oh, no doubt. As long as we get these next two we can def go 4-4 in the ACC. Outside of FSU and Clemson were not outmatched talent wise by any ACC teams on our schedule and hopefully by then the coaching staff won't be amateur hour out there. I guess it's just shocking how raw they look. I've seen games with D-1 teams suffering major change and I've never seen anything this bad. We seriously don't look D-1 right now.

true, they look more like slumpbusters

You should photoshop the scene from "Cool Hand Luke" when they say..."What we have here is a failure to communicate". That just seems to be fitting right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom