Nike Lacrosse unveils new Untouchable Speed Uniforms to be worn by @CuseMLAX this season | Syracusefan.com

Nike Lacrosse unveils new Untouchable Speed Uniforms to be worn by @CuseMLAX this season

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Nike Lacrosse Defines the Future of the Game

C9JSH5NXcAA_71G.jpg

C9JSH5MWsAITAJw.jpg

Nike hasn't given up on those long slim numbers that they first put on the fball jerseys.

Screen_Shot_2014-04-16_at_11.41.18_AM.png

Those throwbacks you wore against us were super classy. The only thing that was missing was the Old School blue and orange tape around the crown. The unis you wear most often now are good (a major improvement over what Nike had each of us wearing before). These don't do anything to make me think of SU lacrosse. For one thing, the style of the numbers don't match anything else on the jersey.

Those throwbacks you wore against us were super classy. The only thing that was missing was the Old School blue and orange tape around the crown. The unis you wear most often now are good (a major improvement over what Nike had each of us wearing before). These don't do anything to make me think of SU lacrosse. For one thing, the style of the numbers don't match anything else on the jersey.

Bought an old original one of those when the local Applebees went through a remod, it was for a Gait oriented display. Son wears it to Sabres and UB events.

Big props.

Apparently based on our recent uni's, matching, and legible, are not important elements/design concerns, for our uniforms. Add that to the fact that Nike wouldn't sell us our all orange jersey, and it just continues to be frustrating for us fans.

They're wearing them tonight. Mark it in the books as a loss

Ugh I had a feeling you were going to say that they were wearing them today or Saturday.

I'd really like them to wear the throw backs for the rest of their home games and higher seeded tournament games

I could live with these if they didn't use that stupid Nike font that the FB team uses. I'm thinking one of Phil Knight's kids came up with that, and he just can't tell them "No". :rolleyes:

Just tuned on the game and noticed I was having trouble reading the numbers, then saw this thread. Awesome. Nike ruins it again.

Why have uniforms with numeral font fans can identify the players with when you can have cool futuristic garbage font nobody can read.
The regular uniforms are good. The font on these uniforms suck. Atleast it's on white jerseys and the orange numerals can be seen a little.
This orange font on blue jerseys are hard to read.

Nike can't get out of there way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom