Class of 2014 - Nile Sykes, LB (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Nile Sykes, LB (IL) Offered

The first play on the tape where he ran a kid down from all the way across the field was all I needed to see.

The first play on the tape where he ran a kid down from all the way across the field was all I needed to see.

Agree there !

Good looking athlete right there. I hope SU stay's on this one hard.

would love to get this kid. Sykes, Franklin, and Moskal were the top 3 I wanted, now all a sudden we look in great shape with them all. Still think we may be on the outside looking in for Sykes, but getting him on campus can change that. Plus throw in Cabinda this can turn into a great cycle at LB.

Boy, he looks all of 6"1' as well, maybe even taller.

THAT is a prospect... Looks like he plays with a mean streak to boot! Would be a great compliment to Franklin..

I think Sykes is the best overall LB prospect we have a chance to get. He plays the edge incredible hard and fast. Plus he's a two fer. He can fill roster needs at OLB or he can bulk up a little and be a speed rush DE like Freeney. I really like him. The addition of him along with Zaire will be lethal. Moskal or Cabinda in the middle. Parris Bennet or one of those Florida/Georgia LB's as plan B. Think this will be a great LB class for Cuse. And maybe we can get back to the days of Keith Bullock, Clifton Smith Morlon Greenwood.

I think Sykes is the best overall LB prospect we have a chance to get. He plays the edge incredible hard and fast. Plus he's a two fer. He can fill roster needs at OLB or he can bulk up a little and be a speed rush DE like Freeney. I really like him. The addition of him along with Zaire will be lethal. Moskal or Cabinda in the middle. Parris Bennet or one of those Florida/Georgia LB's as plan B. Think this will be a great LB class for Cuse. And maybe we can get back to the days of Keith Bullock, Clifton Smith Morlon Greenwood.

Hey Money, appreciate your perspective very much. I see he is visiting, but the kid is smack dab in B10 country... Can we really pull him out?

Hey Money, appreciate your perspective very much. I see he is visiting, but the kid is smack dab in B10 country... Can we really pull him out?

gotta worry about Iowa St

With him visiting and the staff of recruitors we have now. I think so. We are creating a buzz in that region because of the many coaches who worked that area before. This kid reminds me of Malik Brown. I think Sykes is better though

With him visiting and the staff of recruitors we have now. I think so. We are creating a buzz in that region because of the many coaches who worked that area before. This kid reminds me of Malik Brown. I think Sykes is better though

I like kids that play angry... this kid looks like he does just that!

#COMPETE@core6athletes 8h
#CORE6 LB Nile Sykes @Ninth__Cloud now listed as a 4 star on the ESPN rankings #moves pic.twitter.com/juHhWnup65

I hope he is still visiting. Would love to get in with CORE6. Sykes and Moskal would be a great start. I know Urban Meyer has been setting up a nice pipleline, but whatever you do, don't do what Muschamp did

#COMPETE@core6athletesDisappointed with our #Florida visit yesterday. 18 hour trip and the head coach only showed love to one of our guys. Won't be back again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom