No Dunks? | Syracusefan.com

No Dunks?

DomeStranger

All Conference
I don't recall seeing any dunks by either team ... can't remember the last time I seen a dunkless basketball game. I did miss the first 5 minutes so maybe I missed one?

Elon had at least one in the first half. I didn't see every minute but I didn't see any by SU that I remember. Roberson had a sort of half dunk but I don't count that.

When's the last time we were 20-25 from the line ? 2012?

TC, CO, and FH only shot 50% from the FT line. The cup is half empty damn it!

Just kidding.

It's a weird thing in sports. Good teams make you play better bad teams make you not try as hard. G and TR were good tonight. It's nice to see TR have a career night. And G was solid and consistent. MR had a pretty good game. I was hoping for a higher score and better defense.

With really only 5 guys playing most of the minutes these guy will be totally gassed by the game on the 26th. I'm still hopeful this team will pleasantly surprise us to the upside when it matters.

It's a weird thing in sports. Good teams make you play better bad teams make you not try as hard. G and TR were good tonight. It's nice to see TR have a career night. And G was solid and consistent. MR had a pretty good game. I was hoping for a higher score and better defense.

With really only 5 guys playing most of the minutes these guy will be totally gassed by the game on the 26th. I'm still hopeful this team will pleasantly surprise us to the upside when it matters.
I thought some of the guys (G included) took some plays off which resulted in some unforced turnovers. I thought they could have been a little more focused.

G has made some bad turnovers in the last two games. Many of our players did tonight. Add that to balls just going through hands, etc. With no students and the uninspired ball play, the crowd was uninspired as well.

And what's up with no students? Do they have the entire week of Thanksgiving off? Man, back in my day, we had classes scheduled for the Wednesday before! Is this entire Thanksgiving week off thing a national trend?

Our little group had a question: If Syracuse had lost this game, would Elon have gone to the Bahamas?

Last game before a trip to the Caribbean where we could plau 2 ranked teams in 2 days

bballbeadle said:
G has made some bad turnovers in the last two games. Many of our players did tonight. Add that to balls just going through hands, etc. With no students and the uninspired ball play, the crowd was uninspired as well. And what's up with no students? Do they have the entire week of Thanksgiving off? Man, back in my day, we had classes scheduled for the Wednesday before! Is this entire Thanksgiving week off thing a national trend? Our little group had a question: If Syracuse had lost this game, would Elon have gone to the Bahamas?

Students are on Thanksgiving break. We were going to Bahamas no matter the result.

no dunks and and our made free throws were underhanded. we've regressed.

4624538954_7ce205ea4b_z.jpg

I have a question for you that may have already been answered. When was the first time, at what age, that BJ was able to take his old man down 1 on 1?
Just after his senior year. I was still pretty active playing hoops a few years ago, so it wasn't easy for him until late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom