No Huddle Tour | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

No Huddle Tour

renovation should include " new and improved pee troughs" no urinals please.people move faster through the pee troughs and they are a can't miss unless u r totally trashed. other stadiums have them as well.there is a funny article on seatlle sportsnet entitled a dissertation on stadium trough etiquette--sorry i do not know how to link--its is funny though
Titanium pee troughs. That is the current state of the art for urine dispatch.

Get our best engineer on it ASAP.

Titanium pee troughs. That is the current state of the art for urine dispatch.

Get our best engineer on it ASAP.

What's with all of the fascination regarding "pee troughs"? Every time there is a discussion regarding facilities, we tend to judge them based upon this sole requirement in almost every thread (I'm probably going to regret posting this :oops:)...is it a Syracusian sickness?

chakka3421 said:
What's with all of the fascination regarding "pee troughs"? Every time there is a discussion regarding facilities, we tend to judge them based upon this sole requirement in almost every thread (I'm probably going to regret posting this :oops:)...is it a Syracusian sickness?

See Ragman, T.

See Ragman, T.
Ragman, T.

Future POTUS. Visionary. Urinary Zen Master. The Qi/Ch'i of Pee.

Tao-Chi-Meditation-Free-workshop.jpg

renovation should include " new and improved pee troughs" no urinals please.people move faster through the pee troughs and they are a can't miss unless u r totally trashed. other stadiums have them as well.there is a funny article on seatlle sportsnet entitled a dissertation on stadium trough etiquette--sorry i do not know how to link--its is funny though

The most efficient urine transport and elimination system ever devised!

I apologize for getting back to thread .....I was there Wednesday, long line to meet Coach Babers and JB, But nice event. Only negative was the crowd that was recorded as 1800 or so but was really about 400. It seems many SU fans may have went to meet and Greet line and then left.

I apologize for getting back to thread ...I was there Wednesday, long line to meet Coach Babers and JB, But nice event. Only negative was the crowd that was recorded as 1800 or so but was really about 400. It seems many SU fans may have went to meet and Greet line and then left.
That is still more fans than Rutgers has for any of their home b-ball games.

Damn, I was there, didn't see the RV. Don't remember it being advertised it would be there either
It was mentioned that it would be there, but not really advertised. It was parked in the grassy lot next to Lot A. It wasn't 'available' to the public.

did Wildhack make to the plate? I was going to go to the game, plans got derailed unfortunately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom