No one here knows more about college football than me. So | Syracusefan.com

No one here knows more about college football than me. So

dasher

Living Legend
do you guys think like me that we should tank the rest of the season to get a higher draft pick?

do you guys think like me that we should tank the rest of the season to get a higher draft pick?
i tought we got 23.5% of the available lottery balls that were drawn at halftime of the superbowl?

I don't know. Are we a build through the draft kind of team? Maybe we can make some smart trades or free agent signings.

Doesn't matter. We'll have the 6th place schedule next year.

I don't know. Are we a build through the draft kind of team? Maybe we can make some smart trades or free agent signings.
We are NY's college team, with billboards in Yankee Stadium so we must be like them...We will make trades of our young guys with promise for a bunch of washed up old guys...

Don't we need to get to 6 wins to qualify for next year's Masters?

We're hosting a quarterfinal playoff game Saturday. No room for tanking. We still have beef O brady aspirations

It's too early to worry about the draft - at the rate we're going, we could end up in a relegation game. The coaches should be scouring the free agent wire to find some immediate help or else we could be sent down to the AAC next year.