No one in the NFC East is favored this week except for the G-men. | Syracusefan.com

No one in the NFC East is favored this week except for the G-men.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
And is it a surprise to anyone that I am having a hard time picking them in my pool this week. It wouldn't shock me if all four teams lose. Although, and this is a big although, as I am an optimistic fool, but I believe the Giants are going to win by more than ten points this week. Call me crazy!!!

NYG are favored by 1 to 1.5 over the Dolphins.

NYG are favored by 1 to 1.5 over the Dolphins.
Yes, I said they were favored. But after watching them self implode over and over, it's very difficult to pick them to win. It wouldn't surprise me to see all four NFC East teams lose this weekend.

Yes, I said they were favored. But after watching them self implode over and over, it's very difficult to pick them to win. It wouldn't surprise me to see all four NFC East teams lose this weekend.
Yeah, hard to have faith in your team to win a road game when, in 5 (that's five) of their losses, they led the game with under 2 minutes to go in regulation. :bang:

Yeah, hard to have faith in your team to win a road game when, in 5 (that's five) of their losses, they led the game with under 2 minutes to go in regulation. :bang:
When you are ranked 2nd to last in total defense in the NFL, you obviously aren't making too many stops. Where does the blame fall. Injuries? Reese? Spags? Coughlin? It's tough to watch because the defense was always the cornerstone of the great Giants teams. Last game at halftime I went into the other room and let my wife know the Giants were up by ten. She gave me one of those looks that she already knew what was going to happen and she's not even a football fan.

When you are ranked 2nd to last in total defense in the NFL, you obviously aren't making too many stops. Where does the blame fall. Injuries? Reese? Spags? Coughlin? It's tough to watch because the defense was always the cornerstone of the great Giants teams. Last game at halftime I went into the other room and let my wife know the Giants were up by ten. She gave me one of those looks that she already knew what was going to happen and she's not even a football fan.
lol. Well, the D has been decimated this year by injuries. Actually, the O has, too. That, and some head-scratching play calls and there you are at 5-7. Any sort of D and we're staring at 10-2. I know - woulda, coulda, shoulda...

If our games ended 75 seconds earlier, we'd be 10-2 right now. :bang:
Which brings up an interesting proposition. If you were given one choice would you want to watch the first 58 minutes or the last two minutes. I guess it depends on how much pain you enjoy!!!
d2bcf9a80bf5b74844fa5fc42bbebd29.jpg

And is it a surprise to anyone that I am having a hard time picking them in my pool this week. It wouldn't shock me if all four teams lose. Although, and this is a big although, as I am an optimistic fool, but I believe the Giants are going to win by more than ten points this week. Call me crazy!!!

As long as they shorten the games to 58 minutes, we'll be fine...

if my mom had balls, she'd be my dad

if the Giants had balls, we wouldn't have just cut deMontser