No TV for SU FB saturday in Albany? | Syracusefan.com

No TV for SU FB saturday in Albany?

MSG and MSG plus have other shows listed.

On my cable system in Brooklyn, they are showing the SU game on an overflow channel. Maybe they are doing the same thing in Albany.

I dont see the games on Directv either. who knows if NESN or the others that have the game will black it out.

I thought MSG was the RSN for Su games now? The ACC says MSG+ yet MSG doesnt show it on their schedule on that channel.

I emailed my contact at MSG to ask what is up with MSG+ not showing the game.

I thought MSG was the RSN for Su games now? The ACC says MSG+ yet MSG doesnt show it on their schedule on that channel.

It varies. The Wake game was shown on YES.

MSG and MSG plus have other shows listed.

It's on MSG Plus 2

TW in Syracuse doesn't regularly carry this channel, but they make special arrangements for SU games.

I get MSG + on directv but it doesnt show the game listed. MSG/YES/SNY none of them have games on during that time.

Some cable companies put their overflow sports events on one of the CSPAN channels or the TV Guide channel. Take a look at those.

binghamton overflow msg are 326 and 327 ( TW digital ) It is listed as blank space right now but i believe the game will be on one of those channels.

binghamton overflow msg are 326 and 327 ( TW digital ) It is listed as blank space right now but i believe the game will be on one of those channels.
correct. 326 or 327

It wont help if MSG+ doesnt show the game which they say they are not at this point.
Its on 642 Directtv this saturday
642 is blacked out in CNY according to the MSG people I talked with since they own the local rights.

I found out the game is really on 635 which is MSG+2, but I cant get that channel on Directv since its HD only and I cant get HD on my directv boxes. if you get SD 635 the game is not on as of yet.

platoon-willem-dafoe-as-sgt-elias-arms-up-movie-poster-print.jpg

My cable guy upgraded my Tube TV cable box thingie to get ESPN3...that secret channel. I paid him $50 on the side. I'll be laughing at all you suckers this Saturday.

msg 2 and bunch of other rsn's including nesn have it

My cable guy upgraded my Tube TV cable box thingie to get ESPN3...that secret channel. I paid him $50 on the side. I'll be laughing at all you suckers this Saturday.
Actually, Ill be at the game :)

msg 2 and bunch of other rsn's including nesn have it
the last few times SU was on my directv RSN they were all blacked out except for the one that actually owns the right to CNY.. this time its MSG+2, I will be at the game , but the wifes gonna be upset if she cant watch because NESN is blacked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom