North Carolina game | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game

realorange

Living Legend
I decided to get tickets now for the North Carolina game because I'm sure it will be a sellout with tickets even higher than today. Both teams could very well be top five by game time.

I'd appreciate a PM from anyone who can help with hotel/motel, parking, restaurant info in Chapel Hill.

I decided to get tickets now for the North Carolina game because I'm sure it will be a sellout with tickets even higher than today. Both teams could very well be top five by game time.

I'd appreciate a PM from anyone who can help with hotel/motel, parking, restaurant info in Chapel Hill.

If they don't change their voting laws I would be pleased to find you a nice dumpster to sleep in! :)

If they don't change their voting laws I would be pleased to find you a nice dumpster to sleep in! :)
I hear you and I agree with the premise, but I doubt that SU will refuse to play in the Dean Dome.

Or, living in SC, maybe I've just become numbed by the quality of state legislators and their inane decision making.

Just another stop on Boeheims burning of Tobacco Road.

Depends on what you want to spend. Top shelf is Carolina Inn and Franklin Street is teeming with good restaurants and wine / beer options.

It's great effort. My hope at some point our NC games will be like MSG in terms of color. There's a power blue stronghold in the South that needs to become ORANGE!

Top of the Hill is great. Spanky's across the street is solid too.

My wife (UNC alum) and I (Syracuse alum, obviously) are planning a cross country trip when we move back to the US and definitely want to catch this game along the way. As much as I hate to plan that far in advance, you're probably right about needing to get the tickets before the season starts.

I am also looking at buying tickets for this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom