North Carolina on Big Monday | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina on Big Monday

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Hey all. It's been a while since I've made a post here. Between graduating in May from Oswego, to taking a job at ESPNU in July and moving down to Charlotte, NC in August and now constantly working, I haven't had much time to post. Don't worry, I still check in and read up on everything awesome stuff.

Now for my question. Long story short, tickets are still available for the Cuse vs. UNC game next Monday in Chapel Hill. My roommate (who is a basketball fan) doesn't want to make the drive or spend the money for the game. Is anybody from the board heading to UNC for the game on Monday? I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this thread! Thanks all, and let's make a run towards March! LGO!

I should also note that I too will be buying a single. For those who have gone to games at UNC, any advice on where to sit, park, etc.?

I should also note that I too will be buying a single. For those who have gone to games at UNC, any advice on where to sit, park, etc.?
Suggest some place close to the wine and cheese concession.

Bump because it's gameday. LGO!

Just picked up a cheapo tix for me and my 8yo daughter in section 229 $12.78 off of stub hub.

I'll see if I can find someone selling some lowers when we get there, otherwise at least we are in!

Hey all. It's been a while since I've made a post here. Between graduating in May from Oswego, to taking a job at ESPNU in July and moving down to Charlotte, NC in August and now constantly working, I haven't had much time to post. Don't worry, I still check in and read up on everything awesome stuff.
Nah, it's cool. I hear you man. I recently spent 16 years as a negative asset manager for Life magazine. You can reference Sean O'Connell about that upon request. After being one of only 3 known non-Navy Seals to helicopter "free release" in to gale-force North Sea waters, I spent a single day biking, running and long-boarding over 17 kilometers to avoid a volcanic eruption from Eyjafjallajokul. I then took a sabbatical and scaled Noshaq Mountain, the highest peak of the northwestern Afghani face. I also spent a day as an unpaid boar swain on an Icelandic fishing trawler. So I get it, things can get busy, but you still lurk and check the board as time permits. It's cool. We keep moving, the board stays in the same place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom