Not even mad... | Syracusefan.com

Not even mad...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
That we are going to miss the tourney. This team is so flawed its not going anywhere anyway. We have a center who literally can't jump 10 inches. A 2 guard who can't shoot and doesn't set anyone else up. A power forward who can't score and decides most games he doesn't want to be there.

Lydon, G and Mal are fine, but they aren't enough to make any noise

Ringostar57 said:
I don't see a TEAM out there, just 5 guys doing their own thing...reflects poorly on the coaching and the 5 uncoachables.

The unspoken truth.

Alsacs said:
Our assistant coaching staff hasn't done a good job developing the talent on this team.

It is just frustrating watch SU play sometimes.

This is why post Boeheim I really would love to see SU hit the open market. Player development has fallen off a cliff since Bernie and Murphy. The all alumni staff is nice in theory, but outside views from people who don't view boeheim as infallible are also good.

I don't see a TEAM out there, just 5 guys doing their own thing...reflects poorly on the coaching and the 5 uncoachables.
Disagree. It's more of a lack of talent than a lack of chemistry. Cooney is a ball stopper and Roberson is a black hole on offense, but this team doesn't really lack chemistry. If anything this team has overachieved based on the talent level. Unfortunately, our best player and 2nd and 3rd best players are 5 years apart.

Watch this team -- G, Mali and Lydon are all solid passers; but if the ball is in Cooeny/DC/Roberson's hands, it stops the offense.

these threads are just priceless

I was laughing the whole time while I read the initial post. People are frustrated. I still think we have hope. We MUST win the next game for sure.

This is why post Boeheim I really would love to see SU hit the open market. Player development has fallen off a cliff since Bernie and Murphy. The all alumni staff is nice in theory, but outside views from people who don't view boeheim as infallible are also good.

Lydon has shown terrific foot work in the low post. Coleman is no longer getting stripped on the way up. I think the coaches that replaced Bernie are doing a fine job. Murphy advanced his career. I think our coaches are fine. Next year's recruits seem pretty good to me. This year's team is just flawed without Diagne. Diagne it!

But forget Diagne. We continue to be Cooney'd: "To say that Cooney closed the season ice cold is an understatement. In his three previous games, he was a combined 5-28."

Lydon has shown terrific foot work in the low post. Coleman is no longer getting stripped on the way up. I think the coaches that replaced Bernie are doing a fine job. Murphy advanced his career. I think our coaches are fine. Next year's recruits seem pretty good to me. This year's team is just flawed without Diagne. Diagne it!

But forget Diagne. We continue to be Cooney'd: "To say that Cooney closed the season ice cold is an understatement. In his three previous games, he was a combined 5-28."
Thinking about not having Diagne is a killer...

I wasn't mad either after the game then I saw this trailer and now I am mad.

I mean wow does this look bad.

They did Pride and Prejudice Zombies. Maybe they need to do Ghostbusters Zombies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom