Not much love for ennis on uconn board | Syracusefan.com

Not much love for ennis on uconn board

Who cares?!?

What UConn thinks of Tyler is totally irrelevant.

Personally I love these boneyard threads.
Makes me feel better about myself every time I think I have no life.
I mean, I'd rather read the Drake board if such a thing exists.

Their board is sad. Grasping at straws. They know they as a program are screwed and are holding on for dear life their 3 national titles. Good for them. They mean about as much as my 25,000 points i have accumulated on this site.

The thing is we would have lost games with Napier as our PG regardless of whose a better player. He has the ability to play his own team right out of the game and Ennis never does that. Ennis is a better fit for this team than Napier stylistically.

someone should post this in their thread.

When Ford got to writing about Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis, he had a pretty interesting quote from an NBA GM.

"If you were to ask me right now whether I'd take Ennis over Kyrie Irving, I think it's Ennis," one GM said. "He does all the things that help a basketball team win basketball games. You can pick him apart on individual flaws, but I would take this kid right now and trust him to run my team. I think there's very few freshmen you could ever say that about."

As I said in another thread the only thing that could have stopped Cooney last night was if Shabazz was the Syracuse point guard. He would have mostly shut him out.

The way that board overrates Shabazz the village idiot is embarrassing.

As I said in another thread the only thing that could have stopped Cooney last night was if Shabazz was the Syracuse point guard. He would have mostly shut him out.

The way that board overrates Shabazz the village idiot is embarrassing.
Shabazz is legit; they do overrate him a bit, but he is their best player. He's also about as clutch as you can be; he does get into "hero ball" mode a lot, but the kid is a really, really good player.

I'm sorry. I don't wanna be that "disrespectful" guy, but I have had enough of these Boneyard twits. They have nothing to feel good about so they have to tear down our backcourt to make up for their overall lack of self esteem? I'm not going to attack Boatright or Napier, because both are talented players. I'm calling out the nameless douchenozzles that feel they have to call Cooney "ugly" to lessen his accomplishments and cover up their jealousy. They would KILL to have a player like Cooney on their roster this season. Who the hell are these stuck up, don't stinks kidding?! If any one of us had called out and made fun of how one of their players looked, we'd be banned for a few days.

Yeah, both Napier and Boatright are probably more athletic than Tyler, but basketball isn't all about athleticism. Sometimes a little (or alot) of intelligence and savvy is just as important. I wouldn't trade one Tyler Ennis for two of either of their guards. They're good, but not that good.

What a bunch of jealous scumbags. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR THREE TITLES, BOYS! NOBODY DOES!! Go ahead and make fun of our guys. Whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. It still doesn't change the fact that you'd trade that hardware in a heartbeat for a future of relevance.

I am so glad we don't ever have to play them again.

Shabazz is legit; they do overrate him a bit, but he is their best player. He's also about as clutch as you can be; he does get into "hero ball" mode a lot, but the kid is a really, really good player.

I refuse to admit he is legit anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom