Notes for FAN FEST | Syracusefan.com

Notes for FAN FEST

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Guys,

I know there's a few threads with this but I just wanted to clear everything up so you all know what is going on.

THE BBQ

Anyone on here who holds season tickets (or would like to purchase season tickets to attend this event) must register for the event BY JULY 31ST. We need a firm number to give to catering so JULY 31 is the date to register by.

You can do so by emailing MAIL @ CARRIERDOME DOT COM with the total number of people you are bringing.

To pick up the wristbands for STH that day go to Ensley. We will have our computer so we can check you in you will be good to go for the BBQ.

CHECKING IN

We will not have season tickets on hand at FanFest. We got our order back from our printing services much quicker than we expected SOOOOO that means they will be at your door before FanFest (give or take depending on where you live)

Upon checking in you can pick up your gift and enjoy!

Just make sure you register (you can do so through me too, just give me your account # and total # of people attending) by JULY 31

Let's have some fun boys and girls

Guys,

I know there's a few threads with this but I just wanted to clear everything up so you all know what is going on.

THE BBQ

Anyone on here who holds season tickets (or would like to purchase season tickets to attend this event) must register for the event BY JULY 31ST. We need a firm number to give to catering so JULY 31 is the date to register by.

You can do so by emailing MAIL @ CARRIERDOME DOT COM with the total number of people you are bringing.

To pick up the wristbands for STH that day go to Ensley. We will have our computer so we can check you in you will be good to go for the BBQ.

CHECKING IN

We will not have season tickets on hand at FanFest. We got our order back from our printing services much quicker than we expected SOOOOO that means they will be at your door before FanFest (give or take depending on where you live)

Just make sure you register (you can do so through me too, just give me your account # and total # of people attending) by JULY 31

Can't make it. Can you mail me my gift? :D

Rhetorical question

Hey Dan-- I responded to the email as requested, but how do I know it was received and more importantly, acknowledged? Hate to get there and be told "Sorry, you're not on our list."

Hate to be a PITA, but stuff happens...

Guys,

THE BBQ

CHECKING IN

When is the BBQ? Is it at Fanfest?

I would love to register as I will be attending, but what am I registering for?

Private BBQ - Enjoy a complimentary BBQ with fellow Orange football season ticket holders from 4-6pm

Post 29 from OrangeExtreme has the details. BBQ is from 4-6 on the day of Fanfest.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/orange-fan-fest-saturday-august-15.91694/

northacuse said:
Hey Dan-- I responded to the email as requested, but how do I know it was received and more importantly, acknowledged? Hate to get there and be told "Sorry, you're not on our list." Hate to be a PITA, but stuff happens...
I was thinking the same thing. I registered two days ago.

So go to Ensley get the wrist band give u access to bbq, tours and on field access? All u have to do to get wrist band is give your name as a season ticket holder is there a list?

Hey Dan-- I responded to the email as requested, but how do I know it was received and more importantly, acknowledged? Hate to get there and be told "Sorry, you're not on our list."

Hate to be a PITA, but stuff happens...

Haha I hear you. System shows you are all set for 2

It will be happening from 4-6. The scrimmage follows at 6.

Not sure of the food selection yet but I would expect normal barbecue food. The Fine mess should still reign supreme for best tailgating food

So go to Ensley get the wrist band give u access to bbq, tours and on field access? All u have to do to get wrist band is give your name as a season ticket holder is there a list?

We will have the computer with all your info. I would just make sure you know the name on your account and if you have your account number it will make it easier.

However I got an email about a situation this morning. Guy has 8 season tickets, tickets are in his name, he cannot attend because he and his son are camping that weekend. However the other 6 want to come but the tickets are in his name. As long as we know ahead of time and you are registered it will be fine. For circumstances like that please email in and list the names of those attending if the primary holder can't make it!

Dan, when will the season tickets be mailed out to us poor slobs who are unable to attend FanFest?

Dan, when will the season tickets be mailed out to us poor slobs who are unable to attend FanFest?

They are being put in the mail prior to fan fest, they should be at your door in 2-3 weeks!

DRBartlett said:
It will be happening from 4-6. The scrimmage follows at 6. Not sure of the food selection yet but I would expect normal barbecue food. The Fine mess should still reign supreme for best tailgating food

Well normal for me is lobster. So...;)

It will be happening from 4-6. The scrimmage follows at 6.

Not sure of the food selection yet but I would expect normal barbecue food. The Fine mess should still reign supreme for best tailgating food

Awesome, thanks for the help! Just registered for 4, see everyone there.

BUMP

Just wanted to shoot out a reminder for the 7/31 deadline!

DRBartlett said:
BUMP Just wanted to shoot out a reminder for the 7/31 deadline!
what's the email again? And just for bbq u don't have to sign up for tours and field access correct?

Dan -

No confirmation for the BBQ reservation. Should I expect one?

They are not sending out confirmations. However that email is checked as if it were a personal email. If you need a confirmation just let me know. Send me your account number in a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom