Nothing to worry about ... | Syracusefan.com

Nothing to worry about ...

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
I don't think Lisa Ann is a Notre Dame booster so ND is not going to be in any trouble if she paid for the date. The player may be suspended for having sex outside of marriage and publicizing it.

You're 18, a college football player and you're having to date a 42 year-old PRON STAR to get some? That's kinda sad.

Last edited:
texascpa said:
You're 18, a college football player and you're having to date a 42 year-old PRON STAR to get some? That's kinda sad.

I'm sure he doesn't "have" to. She's not hard on the eyes.

If this weren't a family board I'd make a joke about the possibility of him having a bet with Abigail.

After OIG(OttoInGrotto) called me an OIG(once in generation) poster, I knew I had my work cut out for me to live up to it. I'm dedicating this season of posting to him for inspiring me. The weight is heavy, Otto.

"Nothing to worry about" … that's what Obama and the CDC have been saying. I feel MUCH better about everything I've been reading on this board in the past week!

"Nothing to worry about" … that's what Obama and the CDC have been saying. I feel MUCH better about everything I've been reading on this board in the past week!

There's plenty to worry about there, but it isn't from the virus itself, but rather whatever actions are taken to supposedly help us. Same thing with the supposed need for naional ID a few years ago, and the wars started to protect us from the boogeymen we create and occasionally re-brand regardless of which party is in power, the other attempts engineered viruses, etc. If you want relief, here is a funny video about the serious difference about how the media is handling it in the UK(not Kentucky, folks) vs the US. If you pay attention long enough, it's easy to recognize the pattern of "problem, reaction, solution" when discussing the news with folks and you can look like a prophet if you choose.

If this weren't a family board I'd make a joke about the possibility of him having a bet with Abigail.

After OIG(OttoInGrotto) called me an OIG(once in generation) poster, I knew I had my work cut out for me to live up to it. I'm dedicating this season of posting to him for inspiring me. The weight is heavy, Otto.
Carry the mantle. Carry it.