Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Good news it's getting worse. Team must have gotten drunk at the banquet

Down by 5 against us after 3 periods, Duke's Jones went nuts in their huddle, what's happening in ours now?

Someone put Evans out of his misery this is unwatchable

Down by 5 against us after 3 periods, Duke's Jones went nuts in their huddle, what's happening in ours now?
nothing as Desko is searching for the Sunset.
the body language,effort and complacency is setting in as it has become clear Desko has lost this team.

Hard to find the sunset when you play indoors.

Time to empty the bench and see who wants to play with HHH.

Second game in a row Williams is a disaster in the second half

McDermott is terrible. Terrible. The fact though that he's so clueless and lost about the slides is on the coaching.

Desko has that same I don't care and I am clueless look all game......Fire him as there is all sorts of god given talent in this state and he refuses to recruit them hard.

This might be the worse off ball defense and slide packages I've ever seen in my life. Half the time they don't need to slide. They don't know when to slide and when they do slide its way to early and far too long. 10 yard slides eef.

This might be the worse off ball defense and slide packages I've ever seen in my life. Half the time they don't need to slide. They don't know when to slide and when they do slide its way to early and far too long. 10 yard slides eef.
piss poor coaching,but hey...Desko won a bunch of tittles with no talent so lets keep him.

I'll get the lights.

piss poor coaching,but hey...Desko won a bunch of tittles with no talent so lets keep him.
Need influential alumni to push him out. Not sure how else to make that move. Don't think the AD from a non lax background will make that call.

Worst home loss since 1987. Loss to a no talent Bryant team after a double kegger the night before.

What happened to Lelan? I remember when people were worried he was gong to get a head job.

Whitey23 said:
What happened to Lelan? I remember where people were worried he was gong to get a head job.

We don't have to worry about that. Seriously, this staff is a year away from breaking up.

I doubt he is on thin ice at all. Some of you may have inside information that I don't have.

Delmar said:
I doubt he is on thin ice at all. Some of you may have inside information that I don't have.

I think you're wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom