Notre Dame is the only 8 loss | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame is the only 8 loss

Fjoinkay

Starter
team in the top 25... and they are ranked #18 and #20 respectively. I know they are on an 8 game winning streak, but I'm shaking my head anyway.

The only reason is they beat us. If you switch the cuse win to Pitt/Depaul and have them remain on 8 game win streak no way are they ranked.

team in the top 25... and they are ranked #18 and #20 respectively. I know they are on an 8 game winning streak, but I'm shaking my head anyway.

Why they've played really well down the stretch. 5 of their 8 losses came early Missouri, Georgia, Gonzaga & Maryland (all by Dec. 4th) add Indiana on Dec. 17th? 3 of the 5 are or were ranked teams.

They have wins against us, @ Louisville, @ UConn, @ WVU, vs. Marquette and vs. Pitt. They are 2nd in the Big East.

A really strong argument can be made that they were still trying to find themselves after the loss of Abromaitis during the period where they were tagged with the 5 losses.

They deserve credit for turning things around but... I guess it's just Notre Dame and even though it's not football I'm still shaking my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom