Notre dame opens -12 over SU... | Syracusefan.com

Notre dame opens -12 over SU...

690West

Moneyline Master
Exactly where sagarin has it at a neutral field. If giants stadium is in fact neutral.

unless their team has completely given up on Kelly.
To this part of your post, I will say this:

If I heard my coach say publicly that there was nothing wrong that he could find with the coaching when a bunch of 4/5 stars lose to a bunch of 2/3 stars, I can tell you I would not be particularly happy to play for that coach.

I am waiting for the day when one of the ND kids takes a swing at him when he gets in their faces after every play and won't let it go. I would not let me son play for that guy.

It's a fair line. Maybe SU gets a back-door cover. I think the ND QB is in store for a big day though as much as I hate to say it

our Dline got pretty good push Sat.. but our Dbs give up such cushions so often they have no chance to get to the QB.

sitting between 12.5 and 13 at most books. Looks like current ML is Syracuse +390 which equates to a 20% chance of SU winning outright.

su is 5-12 when favored by 10 or more since 2013, but only lost once.. 6 times though it was less than a 1 TD game, so 40% of the time it came down to the wire.

ND has played bad D all year. they now have to play a style they haven't really seen, there has to be some turmoil early in the week just getting a schedule going, film day yesterday will have been a bit crazy. How much emotion do they play with sat may well determine the game. they could play harder for the ex coach or the new coach. they could be pissed at losing a coach. glad its an away game so they have to travel too.

it would help if we could jump out early like the last 2 games.

ND has played bad D all year. they now have to play a style they haven't really seen, there has to be some turmoil early in the week just getting a schedule going, film day yesterday will have been a bit crazy. How much emotion do they play with sat may well determine the game. they could play harder for the ex coach or the new coach. they could be pissed at losing a coach. glad its an away game so they have to travel too.

it would help if we could jump out early like the last 2 games.

Jumping out to an early lead doesn't seem to be helping us. We're going long stretches without scoring and leaving a lot of points on the field. I don't see that changing Sat. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope our coaches are hyping our guys up. They are going against a vulnerable team. This is their chance to make a statement. I hope they have a great gameplan and the guys bring the energy to punch them in the mouth both offensively and defensively to deflate them and have them out of the game mentally by halftime.

I think Kizer will run wild on our D while ED will be running for his life. Look for ND to cover.

ND got their first sack of the season by a blitzing linebacker. I think you're right about Kizer, but this is the worst FBS D we'll have faced all season and it's not close.

Jumping out to an early lead doesn't seem to be helping us. We're going long stretches without scoring and leaving a lot of points on the field. I don't see that changing Sat. I hope I'm wrong.

His point is that if we jump out early ND might cash it in and quit.

Kiser is going to have a field day against our secondary.
most likely, i think Dungy will have a good day, just think we will get outscored by a couple TDS .

His point is that if we jump out early ND might cash it in and quit.

There won't be any quitting with madman Kelly on the sideline. He's coaching for his job.

Kiser is going to have a field day against our secondary.

The pass defense hasn't really been the issue. Giving up big plays vs Lville has skewed the numbers.

4 passing TD's allowed in 4 games, actually one passing TD in each game.

143 vs Colgate, 454 vs USF, 425 vs Uconn (on 91 plays). Not great, but not awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom