Notre dame opens -12 over SU... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre dame opens -12 over SU...

I am waiting for the day when one of the ND kids takes a swing at him when he gets in their faces after every play and won't let it go. I would not let me son play for that guy.
I'm glad the families of some SU basketball players don't feel the same way!

If Cuse could have played them last week , I think there would have been a chance . But now they are looking for somebody to take it out on .

Maybe some of what is happening at ND is because after losing to Texas they were 99.999 % out of the playoff picture . This is the third year and they are still outside . Good angle for people to recruit against them with . They haven't made the playoffs and as long as they are indy , they won't be in the playoffs . Bye bye top 20 recruiting classes .

Kiser is going to have a field day against our secondary.
Pray for campylocbacter.....
campylobacter.coli_-300x189.jpg

I really can't believe the line is that high. I watch Notre Dame every week and it's hard to describe how badly they've played. This game will be like 45-38

ND is also 0-4 against the spread.

I think there is a tremendous amount of disrespect for our program. Releasing your DC means you think you can weather the storm while the new guy learns the system. They saw Louisville and USF and said, "Can we beat those guys?" "Yeah, even without all of our coaches."
I hope this hubris gets them in trouble. They have no respect for Dungey or ET. Openings will be there all day. Our game will come down to whether ED can hit the spots.

Pray for campylocbacter...
campylobacter.coli_-300x189.jpg

Oh man, I got that about a dozen years ago, killed my stomach and it still has never been the same. With that being said, sure, give it to the entire ND team while we are at it.

We'll be able to score, just don't see us stopping them that much...unless their team has completely given up on Kelly.

This game has 45-38 written all over it, I just don't have a good feeling it will be us with the 45.

It's going to be a shootout and we're going to need some magic. But our chances are better than they were. I'll take it.

It's gone from "no chance in hell" to "so you're saying there's a chance"

Maybe some of what is happening at ND is because after losing to Texas they were 99.999 % out of the playoff picture . This is the third year and they are still outside . Good angle for people to recruit against them with . They haven't made the playoffs and as long as they are indy , they won't be in the playoffs . Bye bye top 20 recruiting classes .

The NBC tv deal is the tipping point. Once that goes, welcome to the ACC golden domers!

We're going to find out what the players think of Kelly. Will they run through a wall for him? Or push it on top of him.

Very true, he will challenge their manhood this week. While i would have run through a wall for my hs fb coach who used to headbutt me with my helmut on (amsterdam hs, frank derrico), it will be interesting to see how many players respond to this little .

Very true, he will challenge their manhood this week. While i would have run through a wall for my hs fb coach who used to headbutt me with my helmut on (amsterdam hs, frank derrico), it will be interesting to see how many players respond to this little . . . . . .

With his general personality and the way he's bashing them after that loss (perhaps justified), I really don't know how they will react.

If it were, say, Les Miles, I'd say they run thru that wall. Kelly just strikes me as the type that a player would take a swing at.

With his general personality and the way he's bashing them after that loss (perhaps justified), I really don't know how they will react.

If it were, say, Les Miles, I'd say they run thru that wall. Kelly just strikes me as the type that a player would take a swing at.

Great point chip, les's player relationship is probably what kept his job the last few years. Lets hope these nd players start to see right through this little napoleon;)

su is 5-12 when favored by 10 or more since 2013, but only lost once.. 6 times though it was less than a 1 TD game, so 40% of the time it came down to the wire.
We're not favored...

The NBC tv deal is the tipping point. Once that goes, welcome to the ACC golden domers!
I understand what your thinking . But I think also the guys they recruit go there thinking they are going to play for National Championships , and now that is clearly no longer the case .

There's nno question they have better talent. I think we do have in our favor that our guys are on the upswing.

Damn. I have never bet against Syracuse in my life. I did well with us against UConn...before LSU blew it against Auburn.

Anyway, this would be the one time I may even think about betting against us. Very doubtful that I will, though I should. I'm around 2-15 on the year. Not counting a 5 teamer ruined by Michigan State. Only wins being SU ML against UConn, and Philly ML against Da Bears. Screwed on Arizona live with the shank versus NE. Also when UGA was given the game against UNC, after they had a 10 point lead. Same with a recent gut punch on Friday, and USC blowing it against Utah. Also, with a 10 point lead, and giving up a winning TD when OT, or a missed FG should have been the scenario.

But, I digress. Been there, done that. Many times over.

For the sake of the team, I should take Notre Dame ML.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom