Notre Dame tailgate * please pin* | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame tailgate * please pin*

cuseguy

Living Legend
UPDATE

Here is the list of people who expressed interest in tailgating in Lot L 10-11 for the Notre Dame game. If you or your group are only interested in tailgating and NOT partaking in food and drink, please post here. We will be setting up between 3-3:30 p.m. and will begin serving food between 5-5:30 p.m. We will probably begin to shut down the grilling/tailgate around 7. The cost will be $5 for food, $10 for food and drink. I'll post something again later in the week. Remember, it's $30 a car to park. The lot opens at 3. If we're unable to park in that area, we'll post something immediately on the board.

Look for an SU and American flag and an inflatable Otto.

Menu
Pulled pork sandwiches
Hot dogs
Hamburgers
Southwest-style slaw
Pasta salad
Potato salad
Wings
Kielbasa appetizer
Marinated pork appetizer
Chips, pretzels
Desert
Beer
Soda
Water

If you're able, bring a bag or two of ice - or an empty cooler of ice. It's going to be warm.

Jake 1
northacuse 2
orange79 2
orangesox44 2
cuseonly 4 1/2
crusty 10
cuse45 2
orangeXtreme 1
bnoro 7-15
fairfaxcuse 3
sutomcat 1
orangello 2
consigliere 2
jfeldes 2
orangemon 6
hungrychuck 1
Go Orange!

Attached is the link for the parking map.

http://www.metlifestadium.com/docs/default-source/parking-maps/2013-mls-site-9-13-13.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Last edited:
In for 2, and interested in food. Let me know what we can bring.

In for 2, interested in food as well. I could help if necessary with almost anything

I am in for 4 and a half with food if possible. If no food, let me know and we will bring our own.

Still on the fence about the game, will have a pow-wow with better half and see what I can work out. Obviously if its a go will coordinate with you guys for the tailgate and all other fun stuff we get into every Met life game.

I will be bringing 10.
I will bring a tent, chairs, coolers and enthusiasm.
Let me know what else we need.

place my Throne in the Northeast Corner spot, i will see people between 6 & 7.

i will be bringing my own grill, kill & swill.

i could always grab an extra pack or 2 of hotdogs and potatoe rolls.

as well as some extra 'tailgating' beer. none of that hoity-toity shlit all you pantywastes* like to brag you drink during the games. none of the kind that you have 1, get full, cant even finish a chip and then pass out before the end of the 1st drive.

real beer, all day drinking beer.

*imatt deserves credit for bringing that word back to the board lexicon.

Anywhere from 7-15 with my crew. Excited to see the Crusty clan for another tailgate, Maryland was awesome last year

real beer, all day drinking beer.

Got you covered:

upload_2014-9-16_13-4-8.jpeg

Since we now have a game time, thought it would be worth seeing who's interested in joining us for a Syracusefan.com tailgating area in the MetLife lot. If there's enough interest for food, we'll plan for that. We figure on setting up between 3-3:30 p.m. Right now I'm looking at Lot L (section 10-11). We'll post something on the board when we arrive if that changes. More details to come in the coming days, but please post if you'd be interested in food or just joining us in that area to tailgate with your own provisions.

http://www.metlifestadium.com/docs/default-source/parking-maps/2013-mls-site-9-13-13.pdf?sfvrsn=2

I run the North Jersey alumni club. We were going to go in J21 but happy to switch over to the L10-11 lots if we can confirm that quickly as our club members are getting antsy for details.

Still on the fence about the game, will have a pow-wow with better half and see what I can work out. Obviously if its a go will coordinate with you guys for the tailgate and all other fun stuff we get into every Met life game.
I told you I would drive if you want to go

Since we now have a game time, thought it would be worth seeing who's interested in joining us for a Syracusefan.com tailgating area in the MetLife lot. If there's enough interest for food, we'll plan for that. We figure on setting up between 3-3:30 p.m. Right now I'm looking at Lot L (section 10-11). We'll post something on the board when we arrive if that changes. More details to come in the coming days, but please post if you'd be interested in food or just joining us in that area to tailgate with your own provisions.

in for 3

In for one...

I run the North Jersey alumni club. We were going to go in J21 but happy to switch over to the L10-11 lots if we can confirm that quickly as our club members are getting antsy for details.
Glad to hear you are doing this. The CNJ club isn't doing anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom