Notre Dame Ticket Info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Ticket Info

ESPN/ABC controls the kick...sigh...however, just maybe it will be earlier. I'd bet it is 3:30pm though.
Thanks, I'm hoping to do it for my bachelor party, 3:30 would work better for everyone.

ESPN/ABC controls the kick...sigh...however, just maybe it will be earlier. I'd bet it is 3:30pm though.

its notre dame so should be 330 unless we someone are 0-2 or 0-3 going in

its notre dame so should be 330 unless we someone are 0-2 or 0-3 going in
If Cuse starts out hot...I could see a split national ABC game on Primetime too...

Last year the stadium was JETS branded everywhere as far as all of its changeable parts go... so don't read too too much into that.
What TV wants, TV will get.
That being said, 3:30 sure seems likely.

Mark...how long will the offer be up for the Chase Club seats? I have a couple people who are dragging their feet and I want to make sure I don't miss this offer. Thanks...

Mark...how long will the offer be up for the Chase Club seats? I have a couple people who are dragging their feet and I want to make sure I don't miss this offer. Thanks...
should be at least 6-8 weeks more

FYI TODAY IS THE LAST DAY Byonneorange and texanmark

i just bought my 7 chase level seats and the expiration date of our deal is 5/31 per the site.

I just wanted you guys to be aware... i almost missed it myself!!! ended up with seets 17-23... wasnt specific about the row

i just bought my 7 chase level seats and the expiration date of our deal is 5/31 per the site.

I just wanted you guys to be aware... i almost missed it myself!!! ended up with seets 17-23... wasnt specific about the row
I thought the seats were GA and then assigned later in the Chase section?

I thought the seats were GA and then assigned later in the Chase section?
Section GA3, Row GA1, Seat 17 2nd Level Sideline - 120.00

thats all I got

EDIT: I know that 2nd level sideline is the chase section; 200's

Section GA3, Row GA1, Seat 17 2nd Level Sideline - 120.00

thats all I got

EDIT: I know that 2nd level sideline is the chase section; 200's
I paid 125$ for mine?

I paid 125$ for mine?
That's odd considering that TexanMark quoted the 120 number as well. Did the section line up to be the same and everything? I just followed the instructions from Mark to a T and it worked the same way it does every year :)

I
That's odd considering that TexanMark quoted the 120 number as well. Did the section line up to be the same and everything? I just followed the instructions from Mark to a T and it worked the same way it does every year :)
I called the box office directly. Section GA2 RowGA6, seats 19&20. 125$ each

BTW, there is a bus going to the game...see thread on thumbtacked. OBurg think your mistake was going through the box office.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered my 4 in the Chase Club. Couldn't wait any longer for slackers. :) Now, just need a huge win!

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered my 4 in the Chase Club. Couldn't wait any longer for slackers. :) Now, just need a huge win!
No problem. We are probably right next to each other ... I am 17-23

This is probably a dumb question, but...

How come the ND tics don't show up in MyCuse account? I thought for a minute I had a brain fart and didn't buy any but I checked my credit card statement, and yes there was a $240 charge to ticketmaster. I see other people announcing their seat numbers--wish I could figure out the process. That's what creeping old age along alcohol-induced brain cell burn-out gets you!

This is probably a dumb question, but...

How come the ND tics don't show up in MyCuse account? I thought for a minute I had a brain fart and didn't buy any but I checked my credit card statement, and yes there was a $240 charge to ticketmaster. I see other people announcing their seat numbers--wish I could figure out the process. That's what creeping old age along alcohol-induced brain cell burn-out gets you!

Not sure...I'm going to call SU in the morning to see if they can extend our offer another 2-4 weeks. I'll ask then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom