Notre Dame Ticket Info | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Ticket Info

UPDATE: The link has been reactivated until 30 Jun

See original post for link and promo code.

Exact sections aren't know until MetLife releases the seating manifest but expect Section 210 or 211 in more expensive seats and Section 311/312 in the cheaper seats. SU will give us the best seats in those sections.

Ticket sales are much better this year. A sellout is a real possibility. Worst case scenario looks like 70k. Kickoff time isn't known yet.

UPDATE: The link has been reactivated until 30 Jun

See original post for link and promo code.

Exact sections aren't know until MetLife releases the seating manifest but expect Section 210 or 211 in more expensive seats and Section 311/312 in the cheaper seats. SU will give us the best seats in those sections.

Ticket sales are much better this year. A sellout is a real possibility. Worst case scenario looks like 70k. Kickoff time isn't known yet.

Just got my 2 seats, bringing the 3 year old to NYC and Times Square for the first time on Friday, gonna be a blast. Got the club level seats.

It turns out that a child under 34" is free entrance as long as they sit on someone's lap...unless you are going to Giants game then they need a ticket too.

Thanks for the help Mark!!

3 tickets ordered. Thanks, Mark!

BTW, it now shows the offer expiring on July 31st.

Yeg - where are you seeing the July 31 offer expiration date?

Mark, was the offer extended until July 31, or is today still the deadline?

Thanks, both.

Thanks, both.

Not sure...I can't see the website from the computer I'm using right now. I called my contact and left a message.

Not sure...I can't see the website from the computer I'm using right now. I called my contact and left a message.

Thanks, Mark. Appreciate it. Let me know if you hear back from him. I'm a little late organizing my group this year, and anticipate needing anywhere from 10-14 tickets again. It would be excellent if your guy could set me up like he did last year (two rows, one behind the other).

Thanks, both.

It showed at some point - after entering the code i think. Don't recall exactly when, but am sure it said July 31st. I remember double-checking as I expected the June 30th deadline.

Slacker and Procrastinator Update:

The special link/code has been extended until July 31st. I suggest you buy your tickets.

So I bought 5 of the good seats thinking that a bus trip was lined up. What's everyone's plan for getting to the game now that the bus trip idea fell through?

I was thinking of purchasing J&J passes but they include tickets to the game. Does anyone know someone that needs 5 tickets (300 level sideline) or know what the best way to sell them would be? I would be willing to sell them below cost just to make sure I don't get stuck with them.

BTW, the SU Ticket deal has been extended until August 31st.

GoCuse08 you can try posting on the board. Have the Tickets been delivered yet?

No, I d
BTW, the SU Ticket deal has been extended until August 31st.

GoCuse08 you can try posting on the board. Have the Tickets been delivered yet?

No, I haven't actually bought the J&J tour package yet...was just trying to feel out my options before buying.

As of last night it sounds like one of the guys in our group said he would drive now...I didn't think anyone would make that offer considering how much we all love to drink before and during games. Will be a long day and driving home would suck.

If he does end up driving we will definitely be tailgating somewhere...has there been any discussion of a Cuse tailgate meet up spot yet?

No, I d

No, I haven't actually bought the J&J tour package yet...was just trying to feel out my options before buying.

As of last night it sounds like one of the guys in our group said he would drive now...I didn't think anyone would make that offer considering how much we all love to drink before and during games. Will be a long day and driving home would suck.

If he does end up driving we will definitely be tailgating somewhere...has there been any discussion of a Cuse tailgate meet up spot yet?
That's awesome...make sure he/or one of you brings a GPS. Maybe the 4 drinkers...buy his gas. If you have one that is a stand alone (not attached to a phone) and a few years old it might have all the old info for Meadowlands Stadium. Using a phone should be up to date.

We'll get a lot identified. It will mostly all be BYOF/B but the fans here usually congregate in one or two lots. We'll start a thread on a tailgate spot right around Labor Day Weekend.

Right now the best guess is a 3:30pm kickoff...but you won't find out until probably 12 days out. We might get the dreaded 6 day option. If both teams start out undefeated a small possibility this goes to a Night kickoff. I'll send you a motel recommendation via PM if you need it.

Last edited:
That's awesome...make sure he/or one of you brings a GPS. Maybe the 4 drinkers...buy his gas. If you have one that is a stand alone (not attached to a phone) and a few years old it might have all the old info for Meadowlands Stadium. Using a phone should be up to date.

We'll get a lot identified. It will mostly all be BYOF/B but the fans here usually congregate in one or two lots. We'll start a thread on a tailgate spot right around Labor Day Weekend.

Right now the best guess is a 3:30pm kickoff...but you won't find out until probably 12 days out. We might get the dreaded 6 day option. If both teams start out undefeated a small possibility this goes to a Night kickoff. I'll send you a motel recommendation via PM if you need it.
I think there's a Jets (or Giants) game the next afternoon - I could be wrong. I'm guessing that would eliminate the chance of a night kickoff right?

I think there's a Jets (or Giants) game the next afternoon - I could be wrong. I'm guessing that would eliminate the chance of a night kickoff right?
You would think so...but a few folks here think it could still be done. I really think it'll be 3:30pm split national.

You would think so...but a few folks here think it could still be done. I really think it'll be 3:30pm split national.

When was the last time a Notre Dame game was a split national? When ESPN owns their games they're almost always night games, so I'd think there's a pretty good chance it's the 7:45 ESPN or 8:00 ABC game. A quick scan of the Sept 27 schedule doesn't put a lot of marquee matchups out there either. Doesn't mean this is definite, I just think it's a better than fair chance that it will be a prime-time slot.

Not sure how much pull the MetLife crew has over TV times, but that's the only thing I see that could influence a 3:30 kick. Maybe ESPN makes up a late afternoon/early evening slot around 5 or 6 to appease all parties. :noidea:

Tickets still on sale...these are great seats for Cuse fans. Tickets will be mailed fairly soon.

Email from SU...

Thank you for purchasing tickets to this year’s New York’s College Classic at MetLife Stadium, as the Orange take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Saturday, September 27, 2014! (Time: TBD) Your seat location is now available to view by logging in to your MyCuse Account and following the instructions below. Please note we will be mailing out your “hard” tickets in late August, via US Mail, and you will not be able to print these tickets online.

After logging in to your MyCuse Account, please follow the instructions below to view your seat(s):

1. Look under the “Manage My Tickets” portion of the home page.
2. Find the SU vs. Notre Dame at MetLife Stadium event and click on the orange tab that says “Manage this event.” This will bring you to the calendar screen that shows your events.
3. Click on the SU vs. Notre Dame event on September 27th and the popup will show your seat locations for the event.

We thank you again for your continued support of Syracuse University Athletics – New York’s College Team!

As always, if you have any questions, or if you have any problems accessing the tickets, please give us a call at 888-DOME-TIX to speak with someone in the Carrier Dome Box Office.

Sincerely,

The Carrier Dome Box Office

Just checked my seats and I'm just very annoyed. I bought 4 tickets in the club section and they gave me 2 pairs of 2 seats. Are you friggin kidding me!!??!! Totally unacceptable. You buy 4 tickets, you expect the 4 to be together.

If anyone has a number of a person I can call, that would be appreciated.

Just checked my seats and I'm just very annoyed. I bought 4 tickets in the club section and they gave me 2 pairs of 2 seats. Are you friggin kidding me!!??!! Totally unacceptable. You buy 4 tickets, you expect the 4 to be together.

If anyone has a number of a person I can call, that would be appreciated.
That's pretty messed up.

Email from SU...

Thank you for purchasing tickets to this year’s New York’s College Classic at MetLife Stadium, as the Orange take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Saturday, September 27, 2014! (Time: TBD) Your seat location is now available to view by logging in to your MyCuse Account and following the instructions below. Please note we will be mailing out your “hard” tickets in late August, via US Mail, and you will not be able to print these tickets online.

After logging in to your MyCuse Account, please follow the instructions below to view your seat(s):

1. Look under the “Manage My Tickets” portion of the home page.
2. Find the SU vs. Notre Dame at MetLife Stadium event and click on the orange tab that says “Manage this event.” This will bring you to the calendar screen that shows your events.
3. Click on the SU vs. Notre Dame event on September 27th and the popup will show your seat locations for the event.

We thank you again for your continued support of Syracuse University Athletics – New York’s College Team!

As always, if you have any questions, or if you have any problems accessing the tickets, please give us a call at 888-DOME-TIX to speak with someone in the Carrier Dome Box Office.

Sincerely,

The Carrier Dome Box Office
Interesting - it only shows section and row for me (sec 211, row 5). Has anyone received their tickets yet? I sent an email asking when they would be mailed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom