Notre Dame Ticket Info | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Ticket Info

Interesting - it only shows section and row for me (sec 211, row 5). Has anyone received their tickets yet? I sent an email asking when they would be mailed out.

That's odd. It shows my Section and Row, and if you scroll down, it lists all my seats individually.

Section 211, row 1. It pays to order early! Kudos to TexanMark for setting up the special ordering link on this board.

I just checked my tickets. Section 212 Row 7 seats 1,2,3,4 and Row 8 seats 1.2.3.4.5.6. Pretty good allocation for 10 together.

Is there going to be a hotel this year?

It worries me a bit that everyone else has seats assigned, while all I have is a section and row. :(

Anyone have biotches about the tickets you bought thru my link, pm me and I will give u my ticket guy's number

Tickets arrived in the mail today.

Shake down the thunder !!

Just checked my seats and I'm just very annoyed. I bought 4 tickets in the club section and they gave me 2 pairs of 2 seats. Are you friggin kidding me!!??!! Totally unacceptable. You buy 4 tickets, you expect the 4 to be together.

If anyone has a number of a person I can call, that would be appreciated.

Yeah, they boxcar'd me also. I have four in one row and two in the row behind it. I think I actually prefer that to six in a row...

Have one extra Ticket im looking to sell Sec 211 Row5 seat 10 . Selling for the price I paid
$120 .

Just got my 10 tickets.
Section 212
Six in Row 8 Seats 1-6
Four in Row 7 Seats 1-4
Taking my oldest friend and his son, grandson and grandson's friend; my 2 nephews whom I am turning from the dark side (ND) to the bright Orange side, their dad and another brother-in-law. Was sitting in my nephews living room at the end of the BC game and that really got them excited. Mrs Crusty cannot decide between MetLife Stadium and Fifth Avenue.

We're gonna winnnnnnnnn.
Go Orange!

Orange sainthood conferred on those who convert heathens (PSU,ND, OSU, etc. fans). We'll all recognize you from a distance by the glowing orange halo around your head.

It worries me a bit that everyone else has seats assigned, while all I have is a section and row. :(
its because thats where you are assigned to work.

mind if i put my order in now?

i got 2 people, so ill need 4 beers in the 1st quarter.

ill save you the energy and get my kickoff beers before taking my seat.

its because thats where you are assigned to work.

mind if i put my order in now?

i got 2 people, so ill need 4 beers in the 1st quarter.

ill save you the energy and get my kickoff beers before taking my seat.
Thanks for the reminder. I just checked and I have seats assigned. I guess that's where I'll park the beer trays :cool:

was looking at ticket prices.. i see thta SU is selling tickets in 312 for $80 that people want up to $190 on stubhub.. wonder if demand will push prices up.

Groupon and Livingsocial have 300 levels for $59 and 200 level for $69. We've done the 200 level (they're endzone seats) the last two years, and they're very solid.

I bought the living social deal the other day when game time was announced. The 200 level 69 dollar deal comes to about 72, 73 bucks with fees. That's what i opted for. One section towards the Syracuse sideline in the end zone, Not worth getting into but the only way I could comfortably make the game in person was for a miracle 8PM kickoff time and it came true. Call me a bad fan for not buying through the University, or buying early thru this board's promotion despite not knowing if i could attend, but a little donation here and there coupled with hard nose allegiance and spreading the kool-aid about SU Football (amazing how many fellow alums down here in NYC from my era and after - i only had 2 years of McNabb - i'm class of '01 - don't care about Syracuse football a fraction of the way they care about Hoops. My frosh and soph years were completely the opposite when we had all those underachieving collegiate NFL'ers (when i knew Coach P had to go- stayed on a few years too long in my opinion, but that's neither here nor there) and Fiesta and Orange Bowls compared to Todd Burgan and Marius Janulis and Ryan Blackwell and Etan Thomas and Jason Hart that were stalwarts of a good, but not great, basketball program. That said, this Maryland game is very important, in my opinion, for increased attendance from Syracuse alums and fans at MetLife. Bus the students down. Late night road trip back to 'Cuse. Weather and snow won't be an issue for that type of trip in September. Notre Dame fans will be out in full force. This is a much better date than Labor Day weekend for butts in the seats at MetLife, regardless of opponent.

I bought the living social deal the other day when game time was announced. The 200 level 69 dollar deal comes to about 72, 73 bucks with fees. That's what i opted for. One section towards the Syracuse sideline in the end zone, Not worth getting into but the only way I could comfortably make the game in person was for a miracle 8PM kickoff time and it came true. Call me a bad fan for not buying through the University, or buying early thru this board's promotion despite not knowing if i could attend, but a little donation here and there coupled with hard nose allegiance and spreading the kool-aid about SU Football (amazing how many fellow alums down here in NYC from my era and after - i only had 2 years of McNabb - i'm class of '01 - don't care about Syracuse football a fraction of the way they care about Hoops. My frosh and soph years were completely the opposite when we had all those underachieving collegiate NFL'ers (when i knew Coach P had to go- stayed on a few years too long in my opinion, but that's neither here nor there) and Fiesta and Orange Bowls compared to Todd Burgan and Marius Janulis and Ryan Blackwell and Etan Thomas and Jason Hart that were stalwarts of a good, but not great, basketball program. That said, this Maryland game is very important, in my opinion, for increased attendance from Syracuse alums and fans at MetLife. Bus the students down. Late night road trip back to 'Cuse. Weather and snow won't be an issue for that type of trip in September. Notre Dame fans will be out in full force. This is a much better date than Labor Day weekend for butts in the seats at MetLife, regardless of opponent.

I did the same thing, couldn't go unless it was at 8 (working in college football means you can't always go see live college football). Jumped on the deal when we learned of the time and it came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom