Now Battle is also driving the Lane | Syracusefan.com

Now Battle is also driving the Lane

GooseMutt

All Conference
He looked strong and aggressive. Obviously very capable. Even White drove to the hoop several times and of course my man Gillon. It is so nice to have a multi- dimensional offense again. The D I'm way too giddy to even talk about.

People on this board are severly underrating next year. Battle and TT as our main 2 dudes will be lethal.

People on this board are severly underrating next year. Battle and TT as our main 2 dudes will be lethal.

They gone? Seriously though, it may depend on their supporting cast.

He looked strong and aggressive. Obviously very capable. Even White drove to the hoop several times and of course my man Gillon. It is so nice to have a multi- dimensional offense again. The D I'm way too giddy to even talk about.

Very good points.

If we could ever get Lydon back, we are talking Final Four, although, that would be a longshot.

He wont be here, IMO.

I hope you're wrong. If he's not here next year we don't have a PG and if he is toast on this team we don't have a backup guard. Both of those things are major problems. Perhaps Howard isn't a great answer to either of those questions and, judging from the look of things you may be right, but I'm holding out hope the guy can find a way to contribute as this ACC grind continues the next few weeks.

I hope you're wrong. If he's not here next year we don't have a PG and if he is toast on this team we don't have a backup guard. Both of those things are major problems. Perhaps Howard isn't a great answer to either of those questions and, judging from the look of things you may be right, but I'm holding out hope the guy can find a way to contribute as this ACC grind continues the next few weeks.

The problem is that he has made it so no one wants to play with him.

A lot can change between now and next November. Be honest, had you ever heard of John Gillon a year ago?

I believe his foot is healing. Hard to drive (or stop or jump) with a bad foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom