now carmelo | Syracusefan.com

now carmelo

igor

2nd String
is clearly the best player on the floor despite espn paying 1000 dollars a time for their hench men to say lbj is the best player in the game. hes not even number two in this game. he's going to miss flash

Lebron sleptwalk/didn't play throughout the preseason. This can't be too surprising. He'll be fine.

I think come playoff time, he'll miss being part of a strong defensive team. I don't see the Cavs having the personnel to be that.

is clearly the best player on the floor despite espn paying 1000 dollars a time for their hench men to say lbj is the best player in the game. hes not even number two in this game. he's going to miss flash

Let me know when Carmelo wins a title or leads a team to the NBA finals, or gets past the first round of the playoffs, or makes the playoffs. LeBron is the best player in the game. You don't need ESPN to tell you that.

Lebron sleptwalk/didn't play throughout the preseason. This can't be too surprising. He'll be fine.

I think come playoff time, he'll miss being part of a strong defensive team. I don't see the Cavs having the personnel to be that.
Cleveland is freek in loaded

Cleveland is freek in loaded

Offensively, yes. Defensively, no. They will win a lot of games and make the ECF no matter what.

I think Chicago with a healthy Rose will beat them.

Let me know when Carmelo wins a title or leads a team to the NBA finals, or gets past the first round of the playoffs, or makes the playoffs. LeBron is the best player in the game. You don't need ESPN to tell you that.

Carmelo is 10 for 11 in making the playoffs.

If Carmelo played with Wade and Bosh, he would've done some damage too. No he's not as good as Lebron(that's just igor being igor).

Why do we always have this conversation? Comparing Carmelo and Lebron is like comparing Jordan to Magic. They are totally different players.

Offensively, yes. Defensively, no. They will win a lot of games and make the ECF no matter what.

Yeah maybe, but damn that lineup is good. Did u see the Knicks starters? Lol. Poor melo. Like mcnabb

Carmelo is 10 for 11 in making the playoffs.

If Carmelo played with Wade and Bosh, he would've done some damage too. No he's not as good as Lebron(that's just igor being igor).
I LOVE Melo in this offense. So efficient.

Yeah maybe, but damn that lineup is good. Did u see the Knicks starters? Lol. Poor melo. Like mcnabb

Yes, I did, "lol". Knicks win in Cleveland without their point guard and 2nd best player Calderon. Nuff said.

KD and Melo might be the two best individual scorers that can get their own jumpshot at any time and knock it down, but LeBron has been the best player in the league since like 06-07. He is the best scorer, defender, passer, most athletic, and the most efficient player on his team. He is probably top 3 in all of those categories when it comes to the entire league itself, except efficiency, in which he is the best by a margin. If he stays healthy he has a chance to shatter so many records in the NBA it's honestly unbelievable. He probably has a good chance to make it to the NBA finals 7 more times by the time he retires. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he plays til he's like 44 years old if his body can hold up.

It's like MJ said recently. You want to make it to the Finals? You have to go through LeBron.

hvqhy8.gif

Can we talk about the TNT commentators for a second.. Barkley and Reggie, was that actually a serious attempt at calling a game or just two guys trolling? Totally unprofessional, took about 5,000 shots at the Knicks and even cracked jokes while JR was on the bench in pain after an injury. It's probably entertaining if you're not a fan of the Knicks but those two need some chill in their life. Made the win that much sweeter.

Can we talk about the TNT commentators for a second.. Barkley and Reggie, was that actually a serious attempt at calling a game or just two guys trolling? Totally unprofessional, took about 5,000 shots at the Knicks and even cracked jokes while JR was on the bench in pain after an injury. It's probably entertaining if you're not a fan of the Knicks but those two need some chill in their life. Made the win that much sweeter.
Just when I think Barley's "work" behind a microphone has bottomed out, he takes it down another level. Can't wait to hear him cover the NCAAT again.

The Bulls are loaded. Their second unit is better than the Knicks' starting lineup.

I don't see the Cavs beating the Bulls in a seven game series, but time will tell. Tonight's game should be a good one.

One game, 81 to go, long season. One game does not a season make, or something like that.

One game, 81 to go, long season. One game does not a season make, or something like that.

Anyone who watches any NBA ball will tell you that the Cavs will be a better team than the Knicks this year. Can they get past a healthy Rose and Chicago is the real question and how good can their defense be. The Knicks question is more like can they be respectable and stay in the race for the last spot in the playoffs late into the season. Completely different situations.

The Bulls are loaded. Their second unit is better than the Knicks' starting lineup.

I don't see the Cavs beating the Bulls in a seven game series, but time will tell. Tonight's game should be a good one.
No. No, it's not.

Will bet whatever anyone wants on a hypothetical Bulls Cavs playoff series (as long as Rose and LeBron are healthy)

I want the Cavs obv

LeBron is the best player in the game. You don't need ESPN to tell you that.
yeah, but Anthony Davis is coming on like a damn freight train. LBJ's days at the top are numbered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom