NYC bars? | Syracusefan.com

NYC bars?

CuseFanInFl

Walk On
I'm sure there is already a thread on this so sorry for repeat bit quick search on my phone didn't show.

I'm in NYC to watch the CNS Northstars in the St Patrick's day parade but was wondering if there was a bar fairly close to me with Cuse fans going to be there. I'm staying at 64th and 3rd in Manhattan. It's a few blocks east of central park. I refuse to be on the road during the game but have to check out of hotel by noon friday. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm sure there is already a thread on this so sorry for repeat bit quick search on my phone didn't show.

I'm in NYC to watch the CNS Northstars in the St Patrick's day parade but was wondering if there was a bar fairly close to me with Cuse fans going to be there. I'm staying at 64th and 3rd in Manhattan. It's a few blocks east of central park. I refuse to be on the road during the game but have to check out of hotel by noon friday. Any ideas? Thanks.

Closest Cuse bar to that location is certainly East End Bar (86th and 1st). They normally have drink and food specials during the game and get nice size crowds for game watches (though admittedly I'm not sure how many fans will be there during the middle of the work day).

Getting there, you could either jump in a cab from your hotel or walk over to 68th and Lex (a good 7-10 min walk) and catch the 4 or 6 train Uptown and get off at 86th and Lex. After you get off, you would have about a 10 min walk over to 86th and 1st. After writing all of that, just take the cab.

Any suggestions down by the One World Trade Center?

Not much in the way of official Syracuse bars downtown near WTC. The official spot is Social (48th and 8th) which you could cab to or take the train. But nothing official in the area that I'm aware of.

Not much in the way of official Syracuse bars downtown near WTC. The official spot is Social (48th and 8th) which you could cab to or take the train. But nothing official in the area that I'm aware of.
Thank you!

Cuseman78 is on it. I would walk though. You are in NYC visiting so walk on a nice day to/from Subway and take in the stimulation.

It's not a Cuse bar per se but Iron Bar will be hopping and has tons of massive TVs. 45th/8th, Theater District.

Knicks411 said:
I'm planning on going to social

U gonna watch cuse game there? I work few blocks away, couldnt get day off so will try to sneak out and watch there.

U gonna watch cuse game there? I work few blocks away, couldnt get day off so will try to sneak out and watch there.

Yeah, I've been terrible about going out for games this year, but I've been there a few times in the past. Was there for the Dayton game in 2014 actually, so maybe I should rethink this...

I'm going to the games at Barclay's tomorrow and Sunday. Current thinking is that I'll go watch the Syracuse game at the Buffalo Wild Wings that's next door to the Barclays and then head in and catch the end of the Villanova game. Not sure if anyone else on this board has the same "problem". What a good problem to have.

bunch of Cuse peeps watched the Pitt game at Stout

not sure if going to the office or working from home tomorrow

if the city, I'd be down for meeting somewhere near MSG for the 2nd half

Closest Cuse bar to that location is certainly East End Bar (86th and 1st). They normally have drink and food specials during the game and get nice size crowds for game watches (though admittedly I'm not sure how many fans will be there during the middle of the work day).

Getting there, you could either jump in a cab from your hotel or walk over to 68th and Lex (a good 7-10 min walk) and catch the 4 or 6 train Uptown and get off at 86th and Lex. After you get off, you would have about a 10 min walk over to 86th and 1st. After writing all of that, just take the cab.
Or take the 3rd Ave bus to 86 st.

On the East Side...Overlook...44th between 2nd and 3rd is a little SU hub.
I was there when Tyler Ennis hit that game winner against Pitt.
Wild.

http://www.overlooknyc.com/

And, by the way, there's now a Stout on the East Side...41st at Park.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom