NYT does Calipari | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NYT does Calipari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude your on a planet of your own.. honestly. You oversimplify everything. And seriously ive never seen a cuse fan so aggressively argue on the behalf of an opposing teams coach.

If it's not simple then please enlighten us as to what we're missing.

What am I--your paralegal? Look it up your @#$ self. It's all a matter of public record. If you choose to willingly ignore some of it, that's on you.

Calling BS on ya RF. You got nothing more and you know it.

If it's not simple then please enlighten us as to what we're missing.

Find the archived post about what cal did to a former recruit i posted and then see rfs comment above. And also.. while we are talking details what drives you to fight so hard for calipari? As a cuse fan...

What am I--your paralegal? Look it up your @#$ self.

RF, everybody has known the facts about Cal and his history. The Rose situation and the Camby situation. Outside of that there is nothing on him, whether he is doing bad things or did bad things in the past, he's squeaky clean. That's all I'm saying, I'm not claiming he's an angel and has done nothing wrong ever, but there is NOTHING outside those two situations that even come close to touching him.

Find the archived post about what cal did to a former recruit i posted and then see rfs comment above. And also.. while we are talking details what drives you to fight so hard for calipari? As a cuse fan...

If you're the one claiming we have no clue what we're talking about, why don't you enlighten us and find this archived post or post whatever you have to post. I'll gladly cross reference it with the web and see what I find. If there is something out there that implicates him, I'd change my stance.

RF, everybody has known the facts about Cal and his history. The Rose situation and the Camby situation. Outside of that there is nothing on him, whether he is doing bad things or did bad things in the past, he's squeaky clean. That's all I'm saying, I'm not claiming he's an angel and has done nothing wrong ever, but there is NOTHING outside those two situations that even come close to touching him.

Enes kanter.. eric bledsoe.. money paid to anthony davis. . The story i posted before.. world wide wes.. drake in the locker room..

Nothing to see here.

If you're the one claiming we have no clue what we're talking about, why don't you enlighten us and find this archived post or post whatever you have to post. I'll gladly cross reference it with the web and see what I find. If there is something out there that implicates him, I'd change my stance.

No there was nothing published. I dealt with the kids mother because of what i do for work. Search for it yourself if you are interested.

Enes kanter.. eric bledsoe.. money paid to anthony davis. . The story i posted before.. world wide wes.. drake in the locker room..

Nothing to see here.

Ok, you named names. What about them?

And Drake? You forgot Wale already?

WaleCoach_medium.JPEG

Again, it takes serious rationalization to make this ^^^^^^^ claim. And not just rationalization--more like borderline delusion.

Correction--that is NOT all he has on him. That's all he's gotten caught for. So far.

Might i add the john wall handlers ordeal or the many issues surrounding demarcus cousins before he came to uk and while there. So carry on with your argument that the lack of a guilty verdict serves as enough.

With all due respect the account of an anonymous poster on Syracusefan.com is about as valid as the dion point shaving sorry.

Nothing to see here.

So some vague story about the Davis family wanting $200 K from their son's suitors turns into UK paid Davis. okee-dokee.

With all due respect the account of an anonymous poster on Syracusefan.com is about as valid as the dion point shaving sorry.

Lol you clearly didnt read it and that is ok. This has been entertaining.

Orangezoo said:
Might i add the john wall handlers ordeal or the many issues surrounding demarcus cousins before he came to uk and while there. So carry on with your argument that the lack of a guilty verdict serves as enough.

Don't forget Kenny Payne.

Because I get tired of the whining. I don't think I burnish my SU credentials by moanin' and groanin' about John Calipari.

Lol you clearly didnt read it and that is ok. This has been entertaining.

If it's really that earth shattering post it again. Maybe I'll rethink my stance.I'm not a big fan of the guy.

So some vague story about the Davis family wanting $200 K from their son's suitors turns into UK paid Davis. okee-dokee.

Improper benefits and academic concerns regarding bledsoe. Handler issues regarding john wall. Academic and off court issues with cousins. Kanter ineligible due to playing pro ball. Drake in a locker room after a game. World wide wes always around despite having serious influence with agents and the nba. These are not vague stories. Lookem up. The anthony davis claim was not some random claim either it just got shut down quick enough.

Because I get tired of the whining. I don't think I burnish my SU credentials by moanin' and groanin' about John Calipari.

I mean JHC. Another thread about JC gets posted on the SYRACUSE message board, a team that hasn't played UK since 2000 and JC since 2008. And then people gripe cause some of its have a dissenting opinion.

If threads weren't started about Cal, I wouldn't post about Cal.

LOL--right. It's all about Canby and Rose at Umass / Memphis.

Tragically wrong. That's about as off-target and demonstrating a poor command of the relevant facts as your spirited defense about Cal not being culpable.

Like Doc and 2-3 state on this thread, you come to the table with more FACTS then I will readily admit you were right and I was wrong. I don't anticipate that happening though.

I mean JHC. Another thread about JC gets posted on the SYRACUSE message board, a team that hasn't played UK since 2000 and JC since 2008. And then people gripe cause some of its have a dissenting opinion.

If threads weren't started about Cal, I wouldn't post about Cal.

It used to be Coach K that got all the hate. Then folks realized K and JB are tight so now Cal is the boogey man.

Improper benefits and academic concerns regarding bledsoe. Handler issues regarding john wall. Academic and off court issues with cousins. Kanter ineligible due to playing pro ball. Drake in a locker room after a game. World wide wes always around despite having serious influence with agents and the nba. These are not vague stories. Lookem up. The anthony davis claim was not some random claim either it just got shut down quick enough.

Those are literally vague stories.

Like Doc and 2-3 state on this thread, you come to the table with more FACTS then I will readily admit you were right and I was wrong. I don't anticipate that happening though.

Cal apologists might find comfort weaning on the teat of him not being directly implicated in the widespread violations that have occurred at all three NCAA programs he's coached, but that excuse won't hold up if / when UK gets busted--which will be the third school he's coached where major infractions get punished.

Burying your head in the sand is easy when you willingly choose to conveniently ignore FACTS from UMass, Memphis, AND Kentucky with your claim that this is all about Rose / Canby. That take alone is off the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.