Class of 2016 - Offense Defense Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Offense Defense Bowl

There is also something on at 2:30 on ESPN3 on rising stars of OD bowl. I am not sure if this will include Lindsey and Moe.

Anyone have Direct TV? Do they have ESPN3 ? If they do . do you know what number?

Anyone have Direct TV? Do they have ESPN3 ? If they do . do you know what number?
ESPN3 is only online. WatchESPN.com, or if you have Roku or anything like that there's an app. There's no actual channel, though.

directv has a deal to show espn3 shows but its usually only college games. espn college extra is the name

Thanks for all the info.
ESPN3 is only online. WatchESPN.com, or if you have Roku or anything like that there's an app. There's no actual channel, though.

directv has a deal to show espn3 shows but its usually only college games. espn college extra is the name

No DirecTv isn't carrying this game... the MBB game against Miami will on there though.

Yes there are actual channels but you have to have the DirecTv sports package and HD.

Yes there are actual channels but you have to have the DirecTv sports package and HD.
No, if it's streaming only, it's not on any actual channel. Sometimes there are channels, but that's not always the case. In this particular case, it's online only.

"Your Event is About to Begin. Please Stand By."

I thought it was supposed to start at 5:30?

Lindsey Scott appears to be one of the captains for his team. He's out for the coin toss.

Lindsey is also apparently the only QB who will play tonight for his team. So we'll see tons of him tonight.

Sloppy, sloppy conditions. Tons of rain. First pass attempt from Lindsey slipped out of his hand. Second pass was incomplete - it looked like it was to Moe, who seems to be splitting out wide so far. First two plays of the game, though, were 27 yards on 2 carries for Lindsey.

Hopefully the new staff will try and get in on Tisdale.

Moe and Lindsey doing a lot. Lindsey might be our best recruit in a long long time.

Moe and Lindsey doing a lot. Lindsey might be our best recruit in a long long time.

Lindsey is a SOLID dude. Built like a college RB.

Lindsey is a SOLID dude. Built like a college RB.
Yep. That's the difference with him and why - while please understand I'm not actually comparing him to this player, it's a little more appropriate - I can see the references to Russell Wilson with him. He's built the same way Wilson is. He's going to be able to take some of the hits at the D1 level. He's every bit of 205, and it's good weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom