Offensive Playmakers | Syracusefan.com

Offensive Playmakers

Doc5120

Starter
Who asserts themselves this week & going forward? My money is on Broyld & GMII.

I think we saw a small glimpse of what Broyld has to offer. His elusiveness at 6'4" & 220 lbs is impressive. The move he made on that 3rd & 7 or 8, making two PSU defenders miss and getting to the stick for the first down was simply filthy. I know he's opened his mouth a bit this week, but I'm hoping he's well respected enough by his teammates that it lights a fire under everyone. Kid plays hard and wants to win. There's nothing wrong with that.

As for GMII - I know he only had 1 carry last week, and it went for only 4 yards, but he hit the hole quickly and ran hard. Obviously his two kick-off returns were exciting, and he looks like he has that game breaking ability that we've heard so much about over the summer & into fall camp. As the season progresses, I think he'll take some carries away from PTG.

I hope someone(s) step their game up and get this offense moving in the right direction. I feel like the weapons are there & I'm hoping it starts coming together this Saturday!

I'd like it to be Drew Allen. Get through your reads, make your throws and let the receivers do the rest.

I'd like it to be Drew Allen. Get through your reads, make your throws and let the receivers do the rest.

I totally agree. If it is Allen, we know we're in business!

Allen! I want to see everyone's shake and wiggle, but if you have a hard time getting them the ball, it doesn't matter what they do. If Allen can command the line of scrimmage, manage his time, and get his reads right, anyone can step up.

Allen, Kobena, GMII and West.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom