Offensively against Army | Syracusefan.com

Offensively against Army

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
If we see a packed in Zone defense form Army, im curious to see how SU and Desko respond.

Last year against Bryant Desko said Syracuse prepared and practiced for a zone despite the fact that it looked like we had zero idea of what we were doing out there. What adjustments will we make this year? As many stars as Syracuse has on the starting attack and Mid field there aren't a lot of pure shooters on either line or at least shooters known to be able to connect from distance. The best is probably Schoonie or Galasso. Lecky has shown the ability but his accuracy is usually a big issue.

Coud Dejoe or Barber get some run to try and loosen things up? Mcginley?

Also will be interesting to see how we shoot against Somers. Will be key for Syracuse to change angles and switch it up from high and low shots. One thing that really hurt us against Waldt last year was Syracuse constantly went low based on his ankle injury and that seemd to really hurt us late in the 4th quarter.

Game preview, courtesy Jeremy: http://.com/syracuse-lax-hosts-no-11-army/

Jek you may want to start a new thread for that as the Lax board doesnt get the traffic of the other ones. Having that labeled under game preview in the thread title should help the views, lol. :)

Great write-up, Jeremy!

7 PM on a Sunday - what a god-awful time for a game (unless it's the 1st round of the NCAA's)/

Thanks. The 7pm start time is very odd, I am assuming something is playing into this, perhaps the womans team. Syracuse vs Army does usually happen on a Sunday but never this late, very odd.

Thanks. The 7pm start time is very odd, I am assuming something is playing into this, perhaps the womans team. Syracuse vs Army does usually happen on a Sunday but never this late, very odd.

SU knew that my team qualified for the Winterfest Trivia Finals at 7 PM. :bang:

The Women are playing Monday Night.

SU knew that my team qualified for the Winterfest Trivia Finals at 7 PM. :bang:

The Women are playing Monday Night.

Has to be a TV issue then. Either TW or ESPN requested the game be later. I can' t fathom Syracuse scheduling the game at 7pm on its own.

Has to be a TV issue then. Either TW or ESPN requested the game be later. I can' t fathom Syracuse scheduling the game at 7pm on its own.

TW is showing replays of hockey games. :crazy:

Maybe Army requested the 7 PM start?

TW is showing replays of hockey games. :crazy:

Maybe Army requested the 7 PM start?

They haven't played since last Saturday, would seem odd for them to request at 7pm start so they can be driving back at 1am to West Point. Perhaps and ESPN request?

They haven't played since last Saturday, would seem odd for them to request at 7pm start so they can be driving back at 1am to West Point. Perhaps and ESPN request?

SU Women's Basketball vs Pitt at Noon in the Dome

Now it makes sense.

SU Women's Basketball vs Pitt at Noon in the Dome

Now it makes sense.

Ah finally have our answer. The Carrier Dome maintenance team is going to have to bust its @ss, very quick turnaround.

Ah finally have our answer. The Carrier Dome maintenance team is going to have to bust its @ss, very quick turnaround.

WAER Sports ‏@WAERSports
Very fast transition from women's basketball to men's lacrosse.

B-eQ_xwCAAAggAd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom