Offical Thread - Fine Lot Tailgate Rhode Island | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Offical Thread - Fine Lot Tailgate Rhode Island

New member of the tailgate group - Steve and Missy Nims - we are part of the
Consiglier group - there will be 2 of us attending the game and tailgater.

Better check with your sister, Steve. Sounds like there will be 4 of you now!

Hey Jeremy,
I look forward to another great year as part of the Consigliere crew. Count two for me for RI.

Fantastic news, looking forward to seeing all you guys very soon.

Menu has been updated! For anyone who still hasn't posted that they are coming Friday please do so!

Myself +4... Thank you guys again, let me know if you guys need help with anything at all this season.

Myself +4... Thank you guys again, let me know if you guys need help with anything at all this season.
Mark are you driving out to Louisville for the game? I might need you to bring over some coneys and possibly some tailgate equipment.

Last edited:
(Admin please tack)

Well we are officially one week away from the start of another season of Syracuse football which means another year of the Fine Mess Tailgate.

This tailgate group has grown every year and I anticipate another banner year this fall.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Fine Lot Mess we are an organized tailgate that sets up every home game in the Fine Lot parking area across from the new Law Dorms near the Dome.

This year we will continue with the same costs as last year $5 a person to eat $10 a person for food and booze. We also utilize a wrist band system so make sure you receive one once you have paid. If you would like to bring an item to the tailgate (booze is always a hit) please feel free to do so. The head chefs for each game will coordinate with there assistants for large item.

For anyone who has any questions please feel free to post them here or send myself or TexanMark a PM.

For those planning on attending the tailgate or stopping by please list the number in your party in this thread so we can have an accurate count for food purposes.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone this Friday.

** Menu for Friday **

Chicken tacos w/apple slaw
Burgers
Hoffmans
Chicken speidies
Corn casserole
chicken wing dip
chips and salsa
tortellini salad
Jambalaya
Chocolate pretzels
Jello shots

And by special request, a double batch of hot stuffed cherry peppers!

Looking forward to the start of the season. Will be just 2 for Friday.

I'm thinking it's going to be quite toasty in the dome on Friday. Would I be thinking correctly?

Yes, I
Mark are you driving out to Louisville for the game? I might need you to bring over some coneys and possibly some tailgate equipment.
wi
Yes, I will be driving to louisville. Let me know, whatever you need.

I'm thinking it's going to be quite toasty in the dome on Friday. Would I be thinking correctly?

You are. At least the forecasted high is down to the low to mid 80s rather than high 80's earlier this week. Make sure you hydrate well with your beverage of choice.

You are. At least the forecasted high is down to the low to mid 80s rather than high 80's earlier this week. Make sure you hydrate well with your beverage of choice.
Also wear shorts and a thin short sleeve shirt. It will be very humid up near the top of the Dome, where a big part of the syracusefan.com Fine Lot contingent sits. Saunas can be very expensive. This one will be a bargain.

Small request - I was able to talk a few additional friends into attending the game and tailgate but there tickets fell through. Does anyone have two they can unload cheap? Doesn't have to be together. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Crusty said:
Oh don't let Mrs. Crusty know. She said one of the best things ever

I love it when people who don't know what it is, just pop one in their mouth. Next thing is they're saying "holy sheet" and grabbing a drink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom