**Official 1,000th Win T-Shirt Thread** (Updated) | Syracusefan.com

**Official 1,000th Win T-Shirt Thread** (Updated)

B

Brooky03

The design to commemorate James Arthur Boeheim's legacy of kicking a$$ has been finalized! Thank you all for the great suggestions in the other thread. In the interests of time and other considerations, this was the best way to go.

link: Let's Go Orange!!

Please take a look and get your orders in. The campaign ends December 27th to allow for printing/shipping time before the BC game on January 14th, which should be the first shot at 1,000. The goal is set at 50 shirts but I hope we can all spread the word and surpass that mark!

LGO!

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2016-12-15_12-21-11.png
upload_2016-12-15_12-22-25.png

Thanks, Brooky03, for taking the initiative with this project. The shirt looks great.

It would be terrific to have as many shirts as possible when JB records what we know is his 1000th win (regardless of what the NCAA says). Jay Bilas and Seth Greenberg (among other broadcasters) have indicated their support of the "real" 1000th-win idea, so we may be able to get some publicity for the shirts.

Last edited:
One will be enroute to Alaska!
Actually shoot, I should have ordered one for the girl too. I'll do that in a bit

No problem to share this on facebook right? I have a ton of friends who would grab these up, but aren't on the board

No problem to share this on facebook right? I have a ton of friends who would grab these up, but aren't on the board

Not a problem at all. In fact, I would encourage everybody who is willing to share this with as many Orange fans as possible.

Reactions: cto
Thanks, Brooky03, for taking the initiative with this project. The shirt looks great.

It would be terrific to have as many shirts as possible when JB records what we know is his 1000th win (regardless of what the NCAA says). Jay Bilas and Seth Greenberg (among other broadcasters) have indicated their support of the "real" 1000th-win idea, so we may be able to get some good publicity for the shirts.

I wonder if Jay would wear one?

I know this has probably slid to the back of some minds after the team's recent struggles, but it's not too late to grab a shirt. The campaign has automatically launched a second run that will last until January 10th.

Thank you to all who have purchased shirts so far!

Jeez, has this backfired. At this point, it doesn't even look likely it'll happen this year, and then who knows...

Nice looking shirts though!

Jeez, has this backfired. At this point, it doesn't even look likely it'll happen this year, and then who knows...

Nice looking shirts though!

I think I jinxed us

I know this has probably slid to the back of some minds after the team's recent struggles, but it's not too late to grab a shirt. The campaign has automatically launched a second run that will last until January 10th.

Thank you to all who have purchased shirts so far!

Sorry man, great shirts but cannot risk it this year.

I dont get it... Regardless of what the team is doing, JB barring the worst going to get #1000. Didn't someone just make a thread today about how great Cuse fans were?

On that note, I think with better marketing this might do better. Even on here, I know that I tend to ignore sticked threads like I do stickies in real life, so an occasional mention elsewhere might on here and in real life might help? For purposes of visualization only(determining demand), one can imagine these selling outside the Dome right?

I dont get it... Regardless of what the team is doing, JB barring the worst going to get #1000. Didn't someone just make a thread today about how great Cuse fans were?

On that note, I think with better marketing this might do better. Even on here, I know that I tend to ignore sticked threads like I do stickies in real life, so an occasional mention elsewhere might on here and in real life might help? For purposes of visualization only(determining demand), one can imagine these selling outside the Dome right?

I'm not much of a social media/marketing guy but you're right, we should try to spread the word a little more. I've relaunched the campaign (I hadn't realized it didn't automatically relaunch) and I'll start a 'reminder' thread that I'll see if I can bump every few days until the end of the campaign.

I'd like to thank everybody who purchased shirts so far, we've raised over $110 for the charity.

I'm not much of a social media/marketing guy but you're right, we should try to spread the word a little more. I've relaunched the campaign (I hadn't realized it didn't automatically relaunch) and I'll start a 'reminder' thread that I'll see if I can bump every few days until the end of the campaign.

I'd like to thank everybody who purchased shirts so far, we've raised over $110 for the charity.

I find it rather shameful that the vast majority of this arrogant lot here, who goes on about how great SU degrees are in comparison to UConn, etc, how great their jobs are/who they know, their expensive trips, etc, couldnt be bothered to buy some of these...even if they just wanted to give them away as gifts. Again, I know not everyone in here is in the same situation, but I think I called out the target audience on here. On social media, you dont even need to find the well-heeled necessarily, but those who are a bit loose with their disposable income. I havent been a natural at marketing, but I suppose in the past I toiled a bit to learn a few things. I'm not into social media either(I was banned from the latest incarnation of "the pay side" a number of years ago because I rarely use it), but maybe you can find someone who understands the main lot of those who use it to help out a bit?

I'm glad I let you know about the relaunch thing. At first I found humor in seeing the button say "I'd still like this" or something similar. I hadnt yet realized it meant the 2nd run had closed, and I thought it was a custom message you'd put in poking fun at the team's performance this season. ;) I mean I'm still unsure whether TheGov is being sarcastic about the "risk", but I still can try to encourage you and root for you to do well bro!!

(On the note of risk, being the design is generic, I reckon if someone did want to take a risk for charity they could hawk these outside The Dome!)

Is there any plan to include either the name of the #1000th victory or maybe the date?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom