Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket | Syracusefan.com

Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket

jekelish

Living Legend
24 Region

1 Lacey Chabert (top overall seed) vs 8 Grace Kelly or winner of Perry/Ratajkowski
4 Anna Kendrick vs 5 Christina Hendricks
3 Carrie Underwood vs 6 Darya Klishina
2 Hayden Panettiere vs 7 Petra Nemcova

Happy Endings Region

1 Stacy Keibler (4th #1 seed) vs 8 Michelle Jenneke or winner of Lamiraqui/Portman
4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillad

Girl Next Door Region

1 Jennifer Lawrence (2nd #1 seed) vs 8 Shin Soo-ji or winner of Cuoco/Mendes
4 Ashley Greene vs 5 Emilia Clarke
3 Tiffani Thiessen vs 6 Kate Upton
2 Emmanuelle Chiqrui vs 7 Jennifer Morrison

Old School Region

1 Yvonne Strahovski (3rd #1 seed) vs 8 Catherine Zeta-Jones or winner of Watson/Eve
4 Kelly Stables vs 5 Maggie Q
3 Alison Brie vs 6 Diane Lane
2 Allie Laforce vs 7 Vanessa Williams

24 faces Happy Endings in one semifinal, Girl Next Door vs Old School in the other semifinal.

The 8 seeds will face the Wild Card winners beginning tomorrow, with the main event portion of the tournament beginning Thursday.

I will say some members of the committee had WILDLY different rankings than others. For example, Upton was as high as 5 and as low as 31, and also got a vote for 30. Meanwhile Kelly Stables was as high as 2 on one, and as low as 29 on another.

Good ol' averages to sort it all out.

How can Hotties that took 10 pages to get nominated and then 2nd (after begging) be seeded over those that were nominated and emidiatly 2nd on the first couple pages. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Seriously some of these one seeds barely made the tourney and wouldn't have if there wasn't blatent lobbying bu committee members. I want this thing re seeded by how quickly they were nominated and 2nd thats what makes the most send. Now some of these barely in ones are seeded with awalk to the sweetsixteen like they are Duke who hasn't played a good team since January.

I will say some members of the committee had WILDLY different rankings than others. For example, Upton was as high as 5 and as low as 31, and also got a vote for 30. Meanwhile Kelly Stables was as high as 2 on one, and as low as 29 on another.

Flabbergasted

Jennifer Lawrence enough with her as a one seed there are like 25 chicks that are with out a doubt hotter than her in the tourney.

Yes the averages of 4 voters who lobbied hard to get some of these very highly way overseeded chicks in teh tourney. If you weren't in before say Page 10 how can you be a protected seed?

Yes the averages of 4 voters who lobbied hard to get some of these very highly way overseeded chicks in teh tourney. If you weren't in before say Page 10 how can you be a protected seed?

Well then, don't vote...it's all just for fun anyways. :p

I am sure if we started over, we have completely different results...

Now who in the heckfire could have put Kelly Stables as a #2?
:)
Shorty rocks the house. Yah, baby.
600full-kelly-stables.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence enough with her as a one seed there are like 25 chicks that are with out a doubt hotter than her in the tourney.
I actually didn't even put her as my 1 seed and I'm the biggest J-Law fan here. Just consistently high scores for her from all 5 people.

I want a re conviening of the board for a legitamite reseeding. L
This is a borderline bannable post IMO...watch it mister!!

She's great but I have looked really hard over and over again to find the hottness and I just don't see it. She's cute, beautiful, pretty, funny, nice personality and all that but the "OMG HOTTNESS" is not there for me.

I want a re conviening of the board for a legitamite reseeding. L

She's great but I have looked really hard over and over again to find the hottness and I just don't see it. She's cute, beautiful, pretty, funny, nice personality and all that but the "OMG HOTTNESS" is not there for me.

Although we all know that none of us would have any shot at any of them...When seeding/ranking I imagine what kind of shot I would have, if I could (if I was not married)...some are just way more out of our leagues than others...that way the Board Hottie is more real...ok...I know...getting kind of creepy...

Although we all know that none of us would have any shot at any of them...When seeding/ranking I imagine what kind of shot I would have, if I could (if I was not married)...some are just way more out of our leagues than others...that way the Board Hottie is more real...ok...I know...getting kind of creepy...

LOL you should rank them the oposite way, least chance you have is probably the hottest! LOL just kidding since of course as you say none of us have a chance.

I think that the 24 and old school regions are pretty stacked compared to the other two.

Happy Endings looks like a total toss up I could even see the wild card winning out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom