Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Board Hottie Tournament Bracket

Hey tee, this one is for you as well:

Atta girl, nice!
aletheas-lemon-face.jpg

Doing my due diligence, I checked out images of each contestent before voting. I used Bing and indicated "Name"& hot for my search. After reviewing the evidence, I began to wonder how some of the contestents were selected much less the seeding they got. I mean, how can a girl be "Offical Board Hottie" if one has a hard time finding hot pictures of the girl (or ones that were not years and sometime many years old!) To me, the evidence was clear and made many/most of choices easy, even ones that went against pre-concieved notions of who is hotter. There were only a few races that took extensive study to determine my choice. So after hours of searching, viewing, reviewing and study, my votes are in. I can only say, the next round may take days of extensive homework! I can't even fathom how much work the FF is going to require.

PS (presidental elections should be so tough!)

Doing my due diligence, I checked out images of each contestent before voting. h!)

Enter one search in Googawho dot com

Click image on the resulting split screen.

Enter a different in the second pane.

Some of the voting is just enfuriationg . . . . of course those people probably feel the same way about my votes.

Doing my due diligence, I checked out images of each contestent before voting. I used Bing and indicated "Name"& hot for my search. After reviewing the evidence, I began to wonder how some of the contestents were selected much less the seeding they got. I mean, how can a girl be "Offical Board Hottie" if one has a hard time finding hot pictures of the girl (or ones that were not years and sometime many years old!) To me, the evidence was clear and made many/most of choices easy, even ones that went against pre-concieved notions of who is hotter. There were only a few races that took extensive study to determine my choice. So after hours of searching, viewing, reviewing and study, my votes are in. I can only say, the next round may take days of extensive homework! I can't even fathom how much work the FF is going to require.

PS (presidental elections should be so tough!)

I was wondering that too - part of the criteria should be access to pics/gifs. Well said!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom