Official FSU Gameday Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

If there was ever a day for the players and Shafer to get a signature win, today is the day. If we are in the game in the 4th quarter up or down by 1 score, I say we will win this one. Unlike USF, I have to believe our players will be up for this game! Go Orange!

image.jpeg

LOL...I've got that Pin in my collection.

Today, I simply want to see us consistently move the ball against their defense.

I thought the staff made a concerted effort to get the ball in the hands of our play makers and they stopped platooning our skill players. I liked that.

I also thought that they ran fewer plays which exposed Dungey to those huge hits . I liked that also. Kid may be talented but unless he shows that he can avoid them, he is too valuable to expose like that.

I am hoping that this is a 7 point game going into the 4th quarter.

Surprising no one - l like our chances today.

I think if they sit anyone who can play it sends the wrong message. If they think this offense is the same one they faced last year, they are in for a Dungey sized shock.

If Ghoul-son sits, we will have the best QB on the field. And that might be true, even if he plays.

Go Cuse!!!!

chakka3421 said:
If there was ever a day for the players and Shafer to get a signature win, today is the day. If we are in the game in the 4th quarter up or down by 1 score, I say we will win this one. Unlike USF, I have to believe our players will be up for this game! Go Orange!

If there was ever a day to win in Tallahassee, this is it.

Cook is out, Gholston didn't practice all week because of a concussion. They are coming off a heartbreaking loss. They haven't come off a regular season loss in 3 years. They have a look ahead to their biggest game of the year next week. It's a nooner so the atmosphere will be pretty tame.

Can't line it up much better for us.

A blowout loss would be discouraging.

Good omen?

I'm unfortunately working a cross country championship meet this morning and will probably miss at least the first quarter, which sucks.

BUT, I pull into the parking lot...and the car next to mine has a 'Cuse sticker on the back. This is at a random, small conference championship in Texas, by the way.

I'll take any omens I can get.

Good omen?

I'm unfortunately working a cross country championship meet this morning and will probably miss at least the first quarter, which sucks.

BUT, I pull into the parking lot...and the car next to mine has a 'Cuse sticker on the back. This is at a random, small conference championship in Texas, by the way.

I'll take any omens I can get.

When we played WVU I would always see a WV license plate on the day of the game. Not that common down here in my part of NC. We always won when I saw that. I'll take your omen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom