Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

Holy crap, I hope Dunk isn't hurt. This must be a tough season for him.

EDIT: That's not Dunk.

th

Wow a TD. Now let's kickoff deep, don't want to squib or kick it short to try and get the ball back.

He didn't even mess around with going wide around those last two defenders. Just cut between them and outran them.

"Syracuse, as usual, battling to the end..."
That just sounds sooo patronizing. SMDH

first time in my life that i actually went out to rake leaves during the game.
came back to see Brisly. saw all i needed to i guess.

Rutgers getting blasted 48 - 10 and there may be three jobs open in the east...MD, RU and SU after today's outcomes.
Only one of them plays in a Dome.

Only one of them plays in a Dome.
The current dome is not a selling point. Maryland has way more selling points. The question is can Syracuse out spend ru and Maryland.

This has probably been mentioned already but I just noticed/remembered during the game replay that Chad Mavety plays for FSU.
I don't remember if SU was seriously ever in the mix but he must be happy with where he ended up.

they shouldn't be asking him to do that. classic position to fail
They shouldn't be asking a player on scholarship to perform? All righty then.

Cusefan78 said:
The current dome is not a selling point. Maryland has way more selling points. The question is can Syracuse out spend ru and Maryland.

Depends on who you are trying to sell to.

SU should be modeling itself as the Oregon or Baylor of the northeast.

Reno the Dome, the brand is there. Need to get the right guy and he'd buy into it a lot more than he would going to Maryland. Assuming we're going to pay him and his staff. Doesn't have to be Michigan/Harbaugh money.

Last edited:
Depends on who you are trying to sell to.

SU should be modeling itself as the Oregon or Baylor of the northeast.

Reno the Dome, the brand is there. Need to get the right guy and he'd buy into it a lot more than he would going to Maryland. Assuming we're going to pay him and his staff. Doesn't have to be Michigan/Harbaugh money.
Or the Boise perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom