OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

I'm glad Chris Clark got to witness the 1 target to our tight end today.

parris had 3 catches and at least one more target because a pick was thrown his way. Im sure chris understands that he will be more involved. Lester uses his weapons.
I know. I'm in complete frustration mode.I'm just being irrational.

For !@#$#@! sakes! We're leading! Against the #25 team in the country! Can't you just enjoy that?!?!?!?!

bcubs, I think you owe Madbiker some props for his post. He was 100% correct -- that screw up probably cost us the game, or at least it going to OT.

My bad. Misunderstood. Peterson did good job hitting the soft spots lf the zone.
Np...like posters like you since you are willing to admit stuff like this and not get all crazy.

Np...like posters like you since you are willing to admit stuff like this and not get all crazy.

Overall, whats ur take on dowells and hudson today? Thought they were good.

Libero2 said:
2 weeks in a row we have given up an 18 play 90+ yard drive on our opponents last possession. This drive will have exceeded 9 minutes. Gotta get off the field, and we simply couldn't when it counted.

That's the bottom line right there. This defense is a sieve when it counts in the 4th. Need help in the secondary badly.

For the record I have not been impressed with Hodge either. Dude gets sealed off all the time. Too small.

That's the bottom line right there. This defense is a sieve when it counts in the 4th. Need help in the secondary badly.

For the record I have not been impressed with Hodge either. Dude gets sealed off all the time. Too small.

Im very displeased w hodge myself. Almost started a thread about it earlier in the game. Does he ever make a play?

Marquis Blair could've really helped us this year.

he can go !@#$ himself. i'm done.

Were going to turn this around. I havent been this hopeful for syracuse football since we lost to nw in the dome. (I know that sounds ironic.) You could sense then that we were trending upwards. Last year was a step back but were moving in the right direction. The only thing that can stop it is if dungey gets seriously hurt.

Last edited:
Were going to turn this around. I havent been this hopeful for syracuse football since we lost to nw in the dome. (I know that sounds ironic.) You could sense then that we were trending upwards. Last year was a step back but were moving in the right direction. The only thing that can stop it is if dungey gets seriously hurt.
...Or if they fire Shafer, and we lose commitments, players transfer, and we rebuild next year again. I'm hoping that's not the case. We wanted to see improvement from this team this year. We've seen it. The team as it is now, with Dungey at QB, has improved on offense every week since he came back vs. USF. The defense has also improved every week since USF. That's all you can ask for from such a young core group of guys. This years team would steamroll last years team if they could magically play each other.
I know how frustrating it is to keep saying "next year", but if you can't see the improvement from last year to this year, and from week 6-week 8, then you aren't watching the same team I am. This is the foundation year for our turnaround.

Ineligible downfield. Have to love acc refs

View attachment 53148
Not completely disagreeing because I'm not 100% clear on the rule but can someone explain who is ineligible downfield? I count 5 Pitt players either behind or within a half yard of the LOS who aren't acting as receivers & a 6th, #86, who is 2 yds beyond the LOS and also not acting as a receiver.

I just don't see anything illegal here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom