Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread | Syracusefan.com

Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread

jekelish

Living Legend
May as well get the official thread going early, eh?

Tyler Roberson is in uniform, warming up, and expected to play according to folks on Twitter.

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball 2m2 minutes ago
Everybody at the game has been provided a handy blue pom-pom.

B34z65ECMAIO716.jpg

if Trevor can knock down some damn threes, KJ2 play with some poise, G present himself as a 3rd scoring option, ill be happy no matter the outcome!!!

if Trevor can knock down some damn threes, KJ2 play with some poise, G present himself as a 3rd scoring option, ill be happy no matter the outcome!!!
Yes, at this point it truly is not (for me) whether we win or lose, but HOW we play the game. I am a walking cliche.

I would guess Tyler plays 10-15 minutes tonight.
Probably, but I bet it also depends on how things are going with 1) rebounding and 2) BJ in general.

I'm hoping for a good game from Johnson or Cooney or both.

Probably, but I bet it also depends on how things are going with 1) rebounding and 2) BJ in general.
My thought is if Roberson was healthy he'd be starting if not, so I would guess his minutes are limited.

I'm interested to see how Ricky Doyle looks for Michigan. He is a local kid from my area and I never thought he was a was high level player, but he has looked good so far for them. He is a big guy with a decent jump shot and is fundamentally sound.

That early three lulled us into a false sense of competent shooting.

We had energy early, and then we suddenly got flat.

Raks second foul. Both stupid plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom