Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread

Cooney should have thrown the ball in. They didn't guard the inbounds. All you have to do is get it in and go right back to the inbounder. Silent G was also open on the play. They could have also popped CM at the top of the circle and he could have had a wide open three. I wonder if we ever even practice these situations? The final minute was as bad as you can play with bonehead after bonehead plays. I don't buy the freshmen crap. You can either play and make smart plays or you can't. WE obviously can't.

We looked very unprepared for crunch time. I chalk it up to having to work on larger, big picture issues in practice. JB probably hasn't focused on end-of-game time and score situations.

Directly no. But another year would have benefitted both as well as SU. Youth naturally struggles.

Can we get over it? Whether it was right or wrong they made what they thought was the best decision for themselves. The opportunity to play in the League may or may not have been there this year. I can't fault them at all.

Can we get over it? Whether it was right or wrong they made what they thought was the best decision for themselves. The opportunity to play in the League may or may not have been there this year. I can't fault them at all.

I made two posts about it cool down...

Get used to this. We've been playing with house money with our PG's for the last 3 years. This year it bites us in the hiney. KJ should sit for at least one game but the schedule won't permit that.

I think they showed alot of progress, however, that was a pretty crappy way to end it. This Syracuse team is going to be dangerous in a couple of months.
dangerous to my health maybe.

We looked very unprepared for crunch time. I chalk it up to having to work on larger, big picture issues in practice. JB probably hasn't focused on end-of-game time and score situations.
OMG. I sooooo hope you're not right about that.

Get used to this. We've been playing with house money with our PG's for the last 3 years. This year it bites us in the hiney. KJ should sit for at least one game but the schedule won't permit that.
You think benching Joseph for a whole game would benefit him?

Some of our best shots to add a title or two more have been marred with losing our starting center. Weve been on a great run of success. Early departures, injuries, unmet expectations all kind of fell into a perfect storm this year. Will be a grind. Really hope roberson ,BJ and patterson can develop.

Ooh and Tonight. Spike whoever you spell his last name became the new Aaron Craft.

Prepare for the next 2 years of the ESPN and College Basketball. By the time he is finished he will have turned water in to wine.

I hate him !!!

You think benching Joseph for a whole game would benefit him?

Yes I do. He needs to understand very quickly that actions have consequences both for himself and his teammates. This is a teaching moment.

Cooney should have thrown the ball in. They didn't guard the inbounds. All you have to do is get it in and go right back to the inbounder. Silent G was also open on the play. They could have also popped CM at the top of the circle and he could have had a wide open three. I wonder if we ever even practice these situations? The final minute was as bad as you can play with bonehead after bonehead plays. I don't buy the freshmen crap. You can either play and make smart plays or you can't. WE obviously can't.
And who is ultimately responsible for the fact that this team cannot make smart plays?

Joseph isn't good enough to play forty minutes... Simple as that. End of discussion. Why he played forty minutes... Hands down on defense while guys drill threes.. Give the guy a break Jim.. He isn't irreplaceable

Cue the "college kids don't get tired" crowd.

But you're right.

Joseph made some freshman plays but he also made some tired plays. Inexcusable to have him out there for the entire half. The starters suffer because Boeheim isn't getting the most out of his bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom